More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

Where are they now?

A not so empty park.

As Tom opened the door, Jake was the horniest he had ever been and Jessica could tell. As Tom handed Jessica her dress back,she quickly slipped it on. Jessica rubbing Jake's thighs and his balls, making sure his lust kept him so unaware of what was happening around him. Jessica used her free hand to guide Jake to standing up.

Once Jake was up, Jessica kept playing with his balls, as she lead Jake to the center of the park. It was really dark and with the trees it was hard to see around. Suddenly the entire area lit up and laughter filled the air. In shock, Jake quickly opened his eyes and saw a bunch of girls, right around Jessica's age. It turns out, when Jessica was on her phone, she texted all her friends and told them everything.

Jessica's friends had snuck into the utility shed and turned that section of lights on. Jake was in the most ultimately humiliating situation. Jake's eyes darted around as he saw all the sexy, laughing girls snapping pictures of him. To make it that much more humiliating, Jake had just started leaking precum, right before the lights turned on.

Jessica was the first to notice Jake's precum, so she smacked his ass a few times as hard as she could. This made Jake jump forward a little bit and as he did, he accidentally thrusted his hips. Of course this made more precum leak out as Jake let out a really loud and girly moan. Jake's dick was now twitching around like crazy.

"Oh my God girls, I think he's going to nut without us having to touch his pathetic little baby penis." Jessica said.

"Well let's make sure he does,I don't mind touching his body as long as I don't have to touch that pathetic excuse of a cock. Do the rest of you girls agree?" Said One girl from the crowd, named Sarah.

Does the crowd agree with Sarah?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)