More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What should I do?

Take Derrick's number and give him a piece of your mind!

Grunting in frustration, I take Henry's phone and take a quick look at the message again. I saw Derrick's phone number and put it into mine, before storming out of Henry's dorm room. I was so unbelievably pissed that this situation was happening, that I thought that I could give this jerk a piece of my mind and maybe even get him to kick Henry out. Maybe, just maybe, that would be enough so that my boyfriend would snack back to reality and be back to his sweet old self. Once I got back to my dorm, I took out my phone and began to write a text towards Derrick...

Ashley > "Hey, I don't know what your problem is but keep your perverted thoughts to yourself, you fucking pig."

Derrick > "What the hell are you talking about? Who's this?"

Ashley > "Don't play dumb with me, you know who this is. It's Ashley."

Derrick > "Who?"

Ashley > "Stop fucking around."

Derrick > "Oh, I don't know. I just know Assley, the girl with a fit body, big tits and a deliciously fat ass."

Ashley > "Fuck off. Just keep your freak fantasies to yourself."

Derrick > "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Ashley > "Again! Don't play dumb with me, I saw Henry's texts."

Wait, should I have said that? After all, Henry didn't show me those and although I was super pissed off...I didn't want him to know that I snooped through his phone.

Derrick > "Wait, he showed you his texts with me? Are you fucking serious?"

Uh-oh, what should I answer Derrick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)