More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Uh-oh, what should I answer Derrick?

That Henry had no clue!

I really dug myself into a hole now. Just why was Derrick getting so mad? I was the one that deserved to be pissed! Yet here I was, worried of what could happen to Henry if I told Derrick that he showed me the texts he received. I tried to fix this situation by focusing the idea towards me and my right to be offended about this!

Ashley > "Does it even matter? I'm saying stop bothering me you pig!"

Derrick > "Of course it matters, you idiot. He showed you the texts? That goes right against the code of the Fraternity!"

Ashley > "Oh please, fuck off."

Derrick > "Whatever. But he is going to get his ass kicked."

Ashley > "By you? I'll just call the cops."

Derrick > "No, the idea Fraternity. Are you kidding me? This is supposed to be a group of people we can trust with anything."

Derrick > "Once I tell the others, they will be insanely angry. Not to mention that we'll make damn sure that he won't be able to get any job anywhere with someone from our Fraternity in management."

Was he actually serious? Suddenly, the feeling in my chest - all the anger I felt - disappeared and was replaced by concern and fear from Henry. I knew that the group was close-knit, but I assumed that that whole "brotherhood" was something only for the pamphlets they gave out. As bitter as I was towards my boyfriend, I didn't want to ruin him...

Ashley > "Well it doesn't matter at all, because I swiped his phone and looked at his messages!"

Derrick > "Really?"

Ashley > "Yes, now keep me out of your bullcrap."

Derrick > "Well now that's a different story. You actually swiped Henry's phone without him knowing? How?"

Ashley > "He was asleep."

Derrick > "Oooh boy, you're crazy. What the hell is he going to think when I tell him?"

Ashley > "What are you talking about? What was all of that about secrecy?"

Derrick > "Well you're not part of the Fraternity, duh. I can tell anyone about this."

Derrick > "Dude, I was just messing around with my bro. What you did shows that you don't trust him..."

Ashley > "Look, please don't say anything, alright? Just don't bug me again."

Derrick > "Oh no, you're not off the hook. If you want me to forget about this, I'll need something from you..."

Oh god, am I being blackmailed? What does Derrick want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)