More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Beobscene4life Beobscene4life

What's next?

TCRI Lab

April witnesses the transformation of Bebop and Rocksteady! Now she knows the Shredder's plans and what the mutagen is capable of.

While everyone is distracted she nabs a tube holding glowing pink mutagen but oh no! The Foot Clan is aware of her presence! April acts fast as the alarms are sounded and all of the doors locking in sequence. Only one way out, she'll have escape Indiana Jones style.

April gets a little cocky when she sees the warrior and Shredder's daughter Karai run after her, she thinks she has no time to get her with the gate coming down and gives a little wave as she slides under. April is home free! But she feels something grab her ankle.

Karai smiles fiendishly and pulls April back inside!

April has some fight in her but Karai is a skilled martial artist after all.

"Hey! Let me go!"

Karai sprays April in the face with something that makes her dizzy, she tries keeping her eyes open but she's so sleepy.

"Shhhhh..."

Karai whispers in her ear, April conks out, head hanging.

The next thing April knows she's in a cold damp room tied to a chair, it's dark but there's some light hanging over her like she's in spotlight for an unseen audience. Those ropes around her wrists are tight but her legs are at least free. Karai steps into the light, she giggles at the helpless woman.

"Channel 6's very own April O'Neil!"

"What do you want?!"

Karai gets behind April and cuts her ropes, before she can try and escape Karai presses a blade against her face.

"Stay right there."

Karai circles around her, she's pleased by what she sees.

"My friends are coming any minute!"

Karai puts a finger to her chin, she has some exciting ideas, "I do not think so. Now take off that jacket."

"Huh?"

"Jacket off!"

April listens and removes it.

"Boots."

Confused, April continued.

"Shirt."

April wasn't sure where this was going, if this was a strip search she was not in the mood.

"I'm not hiding anything!"

Karai smiled deviously, "Clearly."

April kicked her pants off next, right into a neat pile next to the chair. April stood there, hugging her cold and exposed body, she really wanted to keep her bra and panties on.

Karai took this very tight and firm body in, she loved what she saw, she played with her hands menacingly as she thought of what else to do.

"Hmmm, let's see..."

What does Karai do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)