More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LizardGod LizardGod

What's the story you want to read?

TAPE-BD3-20456

The camera comes to life.

Grass, cast in the strange tint of night vision blurs across the lens as twigs snap under moving feet. The low thumping of drums fades in, becoming louder with every step the holder of the camera takes. The footsteps slow to a stop and the camera is lifted, peeking through brush at a clearing beyond.

A massive bonfire roars in the center of the clearing, the night vision flicks off as we see dozens of figures dancing around the fire. There is no unity of skin colour or build among those who dance, a mix of men and women. Nude except for the chalky paint that covers them in crude designs. The only thing that seems to link them all is age, none look older than thirty and all move with the odd jerky movements of those drunk or high.

Suddenly the drums change, with a clack of wood on wood they strike up a new rhythm. This one is not the heartbeat throb of before, instead it is becomes both slower and yet more urgent. The dancers responding to the change with practised ease. In the firelight they begin to pair up, still moving around the fire but much slower now, entwined in one and other.

The beat of the drums again begins to speed up, heavy bass beats with fast rattling strikes in between. The dancers respond in kind, from this distance they seem to twitch and flail with each other, shadows and bodies fading into one another in the flickering fire light.

Slowly, as the drums continue at the dancers stop moving at all, instead seeming to writhe in place, the camera zooms in. The auto focus swings back and forth as the camera searches for a target. The rattle and pound of the drums becoming manic as it finally settles on a target and the movements become clear.

A pair of dancers, a woman and a man, her skin dark under the chalky paint and his heavily tanned beneath his own. As the camera sways and the beat rolls on she bends forward, her body already shaking from the of the man's thrusts, each in perfect time to the ever increasing beat of the drums.

Her breasts swing in time with the thrusts and they seem to come ever closer together. The drums are faster than ever now. The rattle and hum becoming one. The sound crackles and pops as the noise becomes unbearably loud. The man's sweat glistens in the firelight as he keeps perfect time.

Then the beat stops. In a single moment of sound it stops.

In that moment the camera watches as the man pulls his cock free of the woman, a arc of his seed splashing across her back, quickly being joined by three others. The camera pans around shakely, taking in the other dancers. Who all seem to have come to the same end at the same time. Semen drips down the naked bodies of the women as everyone seems to catch their breath.

Then they start to turn towards the small lagoon that borders the clearing, a one group they begin to move towards it. Seemingly unaware or unconcern for the seed dripping from them.

The camera drops then and the recording stops for a unknown amount of time.

When the camera comes back to life the fire is still burning, although much less fiercely. A lamp on top of the camera comes on and we see the feet of our assumed Camera woman, standing on sand.

The Woman takes a few steps forward, showing strange markings pressed into the sand, marking that look very much like they were made with claws.

Following the trail of marks a body comes into view, the body of one of the men. His crotch seems to be covered with some strange gel like fluid and his throat has been torn out, cold eyes stare up at the camera.

Keeping the camera pointed at the sand we move on, past another male body with the same strange goo and neck wound, to a living woman.

As the camera pans over her prone form two things become clear straight away, she has recently had sexual intercourse. A fact that can be deduced from the stretched and overflowing state of her sex. And whatever she had sex with was not human, a fact that can be decuced from the amount and odd, lumpy consistency of the assumed semen escaping from her sex.

The girl seems to still be alive, although dazed and unaware of the goings on around her.

The tape continues in this fashion for quite some time, showing a string of dead men and dazed women. All of the men sharing that same strange goo and neck wound. All of the woman dazed and with odd fluid leaking from there stretched and abused sexes.

In the last few moments of the tape the camera pans around to take in the full scene. Dozens of bodies litter the clearing while the waters of the lagoon lap quietly and the fire crackles.

[RECOMMENDATION: CASE BE REFERRED TO AGENT CAMPBELL FOR INVESTIGATION. SUSPECTED BLUE DEVIL INTERACTION.]

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)