More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EthanRave EthanRave

What kind of Alien are you?

Symbiote

As a Symbiote your job was simple you would travel to different parts of the universe in search of planets to add to the collective symbiote hive mind. This was usually done by spreading and infecting different hosts. Your main body was purely slime or goo depending on how you wanted it and it allowed you to easily melt and dissolve into your hosts. In addition to being able to infect a host you had a lot of other abilities as well such as improving the host's own physique as well as manipulating more of your slime when with a host to act as a suit or covering. You could also alter your host in different ways sometimes taking traits from other hosts to new ones. Overall this made you exceptionally strong when bonded....unfortunately for you when not you were weak but that was no issue you'd adapt whenever needed.

Recently you were assigned to scout a new solar system in the milky way...on a planet most probes had called Earth from the numerous messages that were receive but left unanswered. Being to ever reliable individual you were the hive sent you alone to the solar system not believing you'd need help. The trip was simple enough you crash landed in an area in a meteor before you progress looking for a host. From what information was given humans were the dominant species...sadly none seemed to be your immediately vicinity.

Just your luck....you thought....there was no human hosts and the atmosphere was gonna kill you without a host. So what do you do in a time like this...simple you just high jack the nearest living thing. The first thing that made contact with you was a lizard. It was simple enough...but it was too small...still the ability to regenerate limbs was valuable information some other hosts might enjoy.

Additionally you also managed to take samples of a few insects along the way like the spider or the scopion....not really useful to your current form given its size but just like before you new some other hosts might enjoy these new abelites. Along the way on your hunt for human civilization you encounter a few larger predators....a hawk tried to kill you but using you enhanced strength you easily subdued the bird and took its body as your own. While flying to a human settlement you also stopped when you saw some various land predators like the wolf or mountain lion and also copied their traits...eventually you had reached to a human settlement. It was there you decided to abandon your body in favour of a small more subtle one. Using the bird's body you caught a puppy in your talons before passing yourself onto the smaller host....you rested well enough before the owner came......

Who was the owner exactly?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)