More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who will you follow?

Sylvia, 44 year old divorced MILF

Sylvia Munroe 44 years old.

She was divorced and had a very nice divorce settlement of $5k a month from her wealthy ex in addition to their 4 bedroom 4 bath suburban home and a Mercedes SUV. She had two kids in college: a 19 year old daughter and a 21 year old son who were in different colleges in different states.

She had also been diagnosed with ASG and was freaking out. She did not know what to do about it. She was pacing around at home while the pool guy was cleaning the pool and the lawn care crew were working on her lawns. Her ex-husband was also coming over to get some belongings he had left in the basement. It was a bitter divorce. She had cheated on her husband and he found out, but could not prove it as a friend of Sylvia mentioned she saw Sylvia and a man leave a hotel together. Sylvia confessed to her husband Jerry in private, but since he had no direct evidence, it could not be used in divorce court.

The divorce had caused a split at her country club with some siding with her and some with her husband. In public she denied having cheated.

who finds out she has ASG

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)