More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by internetwin internetwin

What's next?

Sweet Dee’s Nude Bet

Dee opened her eyes and squinted at the light above her. Another hangover wake up call, never a dull moment with the boys at Paddy’s Pub. She groaned as she sat up off the ground when she realized something was off. She was naked! Dee squeaked as she sat up with her legs up to her chest.

“What the hell? Did those dicks take my clothes?” She asked out loud looking around at the Paddy’s bathroom she found herself in.

On the bathroom door she sees a note.

“Dear bird, good luck getting home without your clothes! We’ll see ya here!”

“You gotta be freaking kidding.” Dee said to herself as she remembered the night before.

The gang was getting hammered, as they tended to do, and conversation turned to Dennis’ body, as it tended to do. Dennis insisted that he still look great for his age, and that he should start to walk around shirtless to show off his toned physique. Dee joined in, suggesting that she still had a rocking bod for someone in their forties. The gang of course laughed at her as always. Calling her names and insulting her body.

“If you really think you look hot, why don’t you show off some more.” Suggest Frank as he chugged another beer.

Of course this was silly, as much as Dee was confident in her appearance, she also had enough self respect to not walk around in short shorts and tube tops like any whore on the street, but with five beers in her system and the guys words rattling in her head, Dee opened her mouth without thinking.

”I’d say I look good enough to walk around naked.” Dee drunkenly slurred as she began taking off her clothes.

“God damn it Dee, no one wants to see that!” Shouted Mac as he smashed his beer bottle on the floor.

”Nah come on, let’s see how far she goes” Charlie chimed in

Dee had gotten down to her underwear when the guys applauded her bravery.

“Way to go sis, but let’s see if you’re all talk. How’s about a dare? How would you feel about leaving this bar and walking all the way home completely nude.” Dennis suggested, in his typical smug way.

“……no problem.” Dee retorted without hesitation. Probably should’ve hesitated.

Dee quickly removed her panties and bra and threw them at the guys, her garments landing in Mac’s lap.

“But first I gotta pee.” Dee turned and drunkenly stumbled towards the bathroom, giving the boys a view of her cute butt as they groaned in disgust.

Dee finished up and walked towards the sink, staring at herself in the mirror.

“I look hot as shit, any guy should be lucky to see me like this” she said to herself as her eyes started to shut and she landed on the ground with a thud.

“Well, it sounds like she’s out.” Frank said with his ear at the door.

“Alright let’s get the hell out of here. Take her clothes and let’s leave a note, we’ll wait for her at her place.” Dennis ordered the guys as they locked up for the night and took all of Dee’s clothes, immediately tossing them in a sewer nearby.

“God damn those dicks.” Dee said as she finished remembering the events of the night before.

She paced the bathroom with her arms crossed as the gravity of her situation hit home. How the hell was she gonna make it out of this one?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)