More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kinkygeek kinkygeek

Who are you?

Suzy

Your name is Suzy Jones, and you've been married to Dave for five wonderful years. The two of you met at a Halloween party seven years ago at a mutual friend's house when you were both in college. You'll never forget that night. You were dressed up as a sexy french maid, complete with a feather duster and skimpy costume with a plunging neckline and very short frilly skirt. Dave came dressed as a vampire with a red and black cape and plastic fangs with dripping fake blood. You thought he was kind of cute, so every time you walked past him you, brushed the tip of your nose with a feather duster. He responded by pretending to sneak up behind you and acting like he was going to bite your neck. You wanted to see how much fun you could have with him, so when he did this you decided to scamper off in mock-fear. At first he just stood there, so you asked, "Aren't you going to chase me?" You both kept this game up until he chased you upstairs and you playfully hid from him in an unoccupied bedroom. He threw the door open and held the ends of his cape up high, doing his best menacing vampire impression while you tried to appear helpless as you laid down on the bed.

"I vant tu suuck your blooood!" he said in a rather pathetic Dracula impression.

This guy was pretty cute and you were getting pretty horny from all the flirting, so you said, "How about I suck your cock instead?" and grabbed him by the waistband of his costume. You quickly undid his belt and slacks, freed his cock from his underwear, and began to give him the most amazing blowjob you knew how to give (and you've given some pretty amazing ones before) while you both wriggled out of your costumes and tossed them carelessly on the floor. He returned the favor by eating out your pussy (removing his plastic fangs first, thank goodness) delicately at first, but then with hungry abandon as your juices began to flow down his face.

"Oh, fuck me!" you started to say between gasps and moans. His tongue knew how to flick your clit just right to send shivers up your spine and leaving your pussy aching to be filled with a hard cock. He slid his cock inside you, and you immediately came that instant. No man's cock had ever felt like this before. It's as if his penis was made especially to fit your vagina. Dave must have had the same realization, because he looked like he was struggling to hold back his own orgasm. He managed to hold off cumming long enough for you to cum two more times before he finally exploded inside of you. Normally you would be upset if a guy didn't pull out early if he wasn't using protection, but with Dave it felt so right. You climaxed one more time when he ejaculated inside you, and you both collapsed onto the bed breathing heavily. Moments later, you were both passed out.

You don't have any memory of how you got home that night, but when you awoke you found his cape covering your body like a blanket. That was sweet of him, you thought, but then you realize that you never told him where you live. In fact, you were so busy flirting and fucking that you barely learned anything about him except his name. You neatly set the cape aside and called your friend who hosted the party and ask him about Dave.

Your friend happily filled you in on how he found you two and brought you home. He also left Dave's cape with you so you would know it wasn't just a dream when you woke up. He told you about how he has known Dave since freshman year, but never really knew him that well until last semester when they worked on a project together. He also told you that he had a reputation for sleeping around, but so did you at the time. He also said that Dave just called him asking about you and wanted to know if he could have your number. You weren't quite sure what to make of that, but he was cute and a really good fuck, so you agree.

Apparently, Dave thought he was playing it cool by waiting a couple of days before he called. You still can't believe how nervous you were during that first phone call, but you somehow managed to keep your cool well enough for him to ask you on a date, and you happily accepted. That first date went well, and so did the next several dates after that. Sex with Dave was even more incredible than that first night at the Halloween party. When he was inside you, you felt a deeper and more intimate connection with him than you ever have with anyone else. Eventually, you and Dave became a serious couple. After a year and a half, Dave proposed to you and you married him six months later.

He's told you all about his past sex life and the many girlfriends, fuck buddies, one night stands, and mystery sluts he has been with, but as far as you know he has not had sex with anyone except you since shortly after you two started dating. You, however, could never quite get the hang of being in a monogamous relationship. No matter how hard you tried to be faithful, you could never say no to an opportunity to catch some dick or turn down a lovely lady if you felt like having some female companionship. Fortunately, you're very good at keeping your extramarital adventures a secret, and have never given Dave any reason to suspect you're any less loyal to him than he is to you.

Even today, Dave doesn't seem to have a hint of suspicion of your plans for this evening after your plane lands. Your work is sending her to a four day conference in another city, so he is dropping you off at the airport right now.

"Goodbye, Honey. I'll miss you," he says to you as he gives you a warm affectionate hug.

"I'll miss you too. Don't worry, I'll call when I get to the hotel," you say and give him a sweet goodbye kiss before grabbing your bags and walking inside. You turn around and wave to him as you reach the door. He smiles back at you and waves as he slowly drive away.

"He is so handsome," you think to yourself as you walk into the crowded airport. You really are going to miss him, but you aren't exactly planning on spending the next four nights alone. During the flight, you consider carefully who you want to see tonight. Once you land, you look through the contact list in your phone and make a decision.

****************************************************************

Dear readers,

I encourage you to please create your own story threads here. Start by having a character in your mind for Suzy to call, and name the chapter title with the character's name and how Suzy would know that character. For example, if you want to write about Suzy hooking up with her regional manager named Bill at the conference, then title your chapter, "Bill--Suzy's regional manager." From there, you can take the story in any direction your sick perverted heart desires.

Have fun! I look forward to reading your contributions.

Whom do you call?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)