More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Who does it turn out to be?

Suzanne, your old babysitter. But she's not alone

You recognize the woman as Suzanne, your hot babysitter, upon who you've had a crush since you were 5 years old. She has barely changed at all, still as hot as she was the day you last saw her. She has dark brown hair, pulled up into an untidy knot. She wears a particularly revealing bright blue summer dress that matches her eyes. Her bust hangs comfortably low in the fabric, so you can see most of her milky white breasts. The dress finished with a low-cut skirt, her wide hips almost visible, then going down to her long, perfect legs. Seeing her now, makes your realize again why she was your adolescent dream. But what surprises you, is that after all these years she still makes you instantly hard.

The biggest change to her though, was in front of her. It was a pram, filled with - you guessed it - a baby. This saddens you a little. After all this time, you hoped she was still single. Even though it was a ridiculous dream from when you were five, you always thought you would marry her someday. No matter how much older she is.

As you get closer to her, she starts to recognize you too. Her face brightens up when she sees you. She starts waving at you, making her perky breasts jiggle a little. You wave back, making sure to show off your biceps.

'Robbie! What are you doing here? I thought you left for the big city.

You finally reach each other, and she hugs you tight.

'How could I leave this behind?' you tell her, motioning towards the trees surrounding you, and the sun shining brightly through their leaves.

'It is beautiful, isn't it,' she smiles. 'I like to walk here every day with little Brian.'

'Oh, so this is little Brian?' you say, looking into the pram. 'What a beautiful little boy!' You tickle his belly. The boy giggles a little, then looks at you curiously. He looks exactly like Suzanne; those piercing blue eyes, messy dark brown hair. 'Congratulations. How old is he?'.

'Almost a year now,' she says. 'Gary and I are very proud of him.'

'Gary is your husband?' Damnit, you think. She mentions the husband right away, as if to say "I'm taken".

'Yeah, we married two years ago, in the summer,' she says, showing you her ring with a bright smile. You always loved her happy demeanour. 'Shame you couldn't come.'

You didn't remember getting invited, but you answer; 'Yeah sorry... you know how it is...'

'Well, you're here now!' she hugs you again. 'I missed you! My young stud! Wanna walk with me?'

'I always have time for my hot babysitter,' you tell her with a charming smile.

She laughs. 'Still a real charmer, huh?'

'You take it out of me.'

Walk with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)