More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Loeman Loeman

Who would you like to follow?

Suzanne, a black 37 year old high school teacher

Suzanne stared into the custodian's eyes as she knelt before him, unblinking and unmoving, her hands resting gently on her knees, and her mouth wide open with a load of his thick spunk resting in the back of her throat.

"You look good like that, bitch." The crude janitor said, his fat pockmarked face crinkled in a satisfied smile. With agonizing slowness Bill took out his camera and photographed Suzanne's current state of humiliation. Suzanne suppressed her gag reflex as she held the pooled semen in her mouth, waiting with increasing panic for Bill's next order... if he didn't let her go soon she would miss her chance to -

"Alright, that's a good girl, now swallow daddy's load and I'll give you the key." Suzanne would have shouted with relief if her mouth wasn't filled with Bill's goopy mess. She obediently choked down the stuff, being careful to never break eye contact, and opened her mouth again, proving that she had completed the disgusting man's orders. Again she had to wait as he clicked another picture. Finally she could stand and this time she was careful to *not* meet Bill's eyes.

"Thank you, sir." Suzanne mumbled as Bill placed the custodian's key in her hand, her eyes planted firmly on the floor, offering no resistance. Suzanne had learned to control her body language well over the last few years, knowing the triggers that set most men off, those that would draw special attention from men that might try to "correct" an "uppity negress".

Blowing Bill had used up most of her time, and she didn't want anyone looking for her. Without her daily escape Suzanne was sure that she would go insane, and wind up on a Girly Farm getting milked and impregnated in a nothing-by-nothing cell all day every day. Suzanne was fortunate in that no one had bothered to catch up with this particular escape yet, and she opened the custodial room and breathed a short sigh of relief, followed by collapsing into a few quick sobs.

Suzanne quickly got herself together, washed the taste of Bill out of her mouth, and closed her eyes just long enough to take her away from her living hell for just a moment. When she opened her eyes she studied herself in the mirror and opened up her purse to touch up her make-up.

When Amendment 13 first was changed she tried making herself as unattractive as possible. Many black women did. She learned fast, just like the others, when white men responded with "Uggo leagues": roaming groups of white men that had too much time on their hands that made it a point to black women that didn't take care of themselves in the most brutal ways. Even what few rights black women had were ignored by these men, and it only took one gang and hose beating for Suzanne to get the message.

Suzanne touched up her eyes to remove any sign of her tears and her lips where Bill's cock had smeared and removed some of her lipstick. Suzanne studied her figure briefly. Her clothes were conservative except for the short skirt, a practicality in her reality. Her updone hair was mostly intact in spite of her already busy day. Her large breasts and pretty face ensured that she had a trim stomach - Suzanne got plenty of exercise in the form of getting fucked throughout her day. At 37 she looked better than she did at 30, before the great change in society, and she certainly took care of her makeup better.

Her time was up, and she needed to keep her job to pay her bills. Suzanne took one last look at herself in the mirror, one last look at what she might look like if she was allowed a moment of pride or dignity, steeled herself, and left the closet as quietly as possible to return to teaching.

When Suzanne leaves the custodian's closet, she. . .

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)