More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Loeman Loeman

When Suzanne leaves the custodian's closet, she. . .

returns to her classroom, where she is greeted by a surprise guest and a present

Her short lunch break over, Suzanne returned to her classroom, through the now-crowded hallways, occasionally enduring a pinch on her rump or a squeeze of her ample tits from a passing staff member or senior student.

She began hastily readying her materials for the history class, hoping to have enough things together to keep the kids entertained and busy enough that most of them didn't become too bored and torment her. As her students filtered in, though, Suzanne's stomach began to flutter, then drop. None of the underclassmen were there. She had eight seniors in her room, all grinning, whispering, and looking at her conspiratorially. All the seniors present were over 18, Suzanne knew this well because all of her students that turned over 18 made it a point to fuck, and often , her after school; and all of the boys and two of the three girls present had already done that on previous days.

The final bell rang, two thirds of Suzanne's fourth period class still missing, and she knew she was in trouble. The door opened and her brief moment of hope soured as a dreaded face entered - the dean of students Carl.

"Ms. Nashwood, you look lovely today." His voice positively dripped with false politeness.

"... Mr. Johnson. I was just about to call you, a number of my students are missing and I was - " Suzanne knew that whatever was coming was not going to be good for her, but the longer she was able to talk and stall Carl and her students the longer she might avoid whatever he had planned for her.

"I gave the underclassmen some extra gym time today," the silver-haired Carl interrupted. "I've always believed that physical education has been undervalued by our public schools. Now, I don't see any kids around here, so the polite thing to do, Ms. Nashwood, would be to take your big nigger tits out of your stupid blouse so your students can see them hang. Wouldn't that be so, Ms. Nashwood?" Carl stared at her with flinty eyes, obviously expecting a verbal answer.

There was no help for it. "Yes, Mr. Johnson," Suzanne said meekly, unbuttoning her top. Carl's flinty stare grew even harder. "It is polite for me to take my nigger tits out when there's no children around," Suzanne continued desperately, and Carl's face relaxed. Slightly.

Her hands worked on her top and her left breast fell free of her blouse, followed slowly by her right. For the most part it wasn't the first time this group of students had seen her chest. One of the girls, a pretty blonde cheerleader named Kelly, had once put a lipstick container up her ass until Suzanne begged another student to take it out. But the way the group leered was still humiliating for the exposed 37 year old professional.

Carl, Mr. Johnson, feigned disappointment as her ample breasts fell free of her blouse. "I thought I talked to you previously that a gorilla bitch like you ought to have something adorning her breasts, to make them more interesting," her white colleague said in a false severe tone. "Where the fuck are the piercings I suggested, Ms. Nashwood?"

Her unmutiliated tits were one of the few points of rebellion poor Suzanne had left, and were one of the few ways she had even considered disobeying Mr. Johnson and the other male controllers of her life. Unfortunately for Suzanne her brief and meaningless rebellion was clearly about to end. Carl had already taken out a lighter and was sterilizing a large-sized safety pin.

Suzanne's breathing quickened and her head was hazy as two of the boys gently but firmly grabbed her by her wrists on either side, and pushed her shoulders back until her rear pressed against her own desk. The boy on her right, Andre, pulled up her skirt. Her well groomed brown pussy was shortly exposed. Suzanne no longer bothered with panties. Whether they were stuffed down her throat or simply got in the way they never did her any good these days.

"I think she wants it Mr. Johnson," Andre said. "Look how wet her pussy is." The white jock's middle finger was pressing its way inside her pussy, and to Suzanne's shame she knew he was right. She was clearly wet, but it wasn't just due to the current attentions of Carl and her students. Sucking off the janitor had already gotten Suzanne wet, as had his domination and the groping in the hallway and now the maneuvers of her current class. Suzanne hated her own body's reaction to her frequent rapes and the sexual experiences that were now an everyday part of her life, but she was no longer surprised by it.

Carl stood close and looked into Suzanne's eyes. "You know what's coming next, don't you Ms. Nashwood?" Suzanne opened her mouth to answer but Andre's pussy-drenched finger was waiting, and when her thick lips parted instead his finger entered her mouth, and he began slowly fucking her face with the digit.

Suzanne instead merely nodded her answer, Andre's finger bobbing up and down with her head. The other boy, who had been manipulating her left breast, presented her brown orb to the dean.

Andre returned to working her pussy. Suzanne squeezed her eyes shut and her breathing quickened in anticipation of the sharp pain, her breast was still being presented, held in limbo. "You're going to look at me and thank me for prettying up your fat monkey tits. Don't close your eyes, slut. If you close them or shout I'll start putting pins through your cunt, understand?"

What Carl was doing wasn't exactly legal, he didn't necessarily have the right to modify or overtly injure her body, but if she refused he and the students could do things much worse with their hands and dicks, anyway, and remain fully within the law. Plus she might find herself out of a job, with a host of new problems on top of being a pretty black woman. Suzanne opened her eyes. The students had all gathered around closer, watching the poor teacher. The boys were openly stroking themselves, the lucky ones were starting to get handies from the waiting girls. All eyes were on their poor teacher, waiting.

Suzanne gently picked up her own left tit, presenting it for piercing herself. "Please pierce my nipple Mr. Johnson ... sir." She whispered, looking right at her co-worker.

Carl smirked and pulled on her erect nub, lining up the large, sterilized safety pin, and without further ceremony began slowly pushing the sharp needle through the soft flesh of her brown nipple. It was excruciating for Suzanne. The black teacher gasped and bit her lip, kicking her desk with her heel, and her eyes welled involuntarily with tears, but she made no further sound as instructed and her eyes remained open, looking at the students' reactions. There were laughs, jeers, a couple pointed, a couple winced, the smallest guy climaxed into the hand of the pretty girl wanking him. None of the student's had anything resembling sympathy or compassion written on their faces. She might be their teacher, but they didn't even view her as really human, deserving of sympathy. To the 18 year old students she was sexy brown fuck meat, and all better if she was a little tenderized and bruised.

Mr. Johnson closed the safety pin and readied the second. As he sterilized the needle he looked right into Suzanne's brown, teary eyes, and she knew he expected more. There was no point in denying him. "Thank you, Mr. Johnson, sir, for making my big monkey tit so pretty," Suzanne's voice was trembling, "could you please do the other one?" Suzanne lifted her unmutilated right breast and held it there unmoving for several long moments.

"Maybe you're not as quite as fucking stupid as you look, Ms. Nashwood." Carl replied, putting his lighter away and manipulating her nipple.

"Thank you, sir. I just want my fat tits to look pretty for you." Suzanne went on submissively, her mind desperately working to appease the cruel white people surrounding her. Maybe she could get out of this without further harm. Just make it through the piercing, let the students give her a good fucking, she still had over a half hour before the next period but if she was able to entertain them that long with her pussy, mouth, and ass they would be to leave her be when the junior classes began showing up. It wasn't much to hope for but it was all the hope she and her sore nipples had.

Her brief moment of hopeful planning was brought to a sharp and swift end as the second needle entered her dark nipple. She grunted and gritted her teeth, her eyes again welling with unshed tears, and then the needle was through.

"Good nigger girl." Carl patted her head affectionately, much as he would a dog. "As a reward why don't you be a good teacher and show these students how a black bitch plays with her wet pussy."

Suzanne obediently scooted her ass further on to her desk, turning her body so she could lay down. She spread her legs and pussy wide, as the eight students crowded around for a good view of her exposed hole. The pretty negress began slowly playing with herself, one hand still keeping her lips open and her clitoris out of its hood while the other gently played with her love button. Even after Suzanne's , there was something about stimulating herself while being watched and admired by the young students that undeniably turned her on, and her breathing and increasingly wet hole did little to hide her arousal.

Suzanne could see Carl start to exit the classroom, but before she could get a better judge of his movements her view was suddenly blocked by the erect cock of one of the white students. The fat white dick hit her face a couple times and then found its way between her plump brown lips. She felt the student's strong young hands grabbing the back of her head as he began using her pretty face like a fuck toy. More fingers than her own were now probing her sex, and what felt like one of the girls was flicking and playing with the pins in her aching freshly pierced nipples, using her abused tits like a toy.

Suzanne heard the signs of Carl re-entering the classroom, and his voice "Don't get too comfortable now, Ms. Nashwood. I've prepared for this day for quite some time, and I have one final ... gift ... for our favorite brown fuck t- ah- educator." His voice sounded worryingly happy, and Suzanne was sure that the cock she was struggling not to gag on was soon to be the least of her problems.

What does Carl, Mr. Johnson, bring in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)