More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Who do we follow?

Susan Jones, 24, former model

My eyes flutter open as the morning sun beats through my window. Getting up from my bed, I stretched, thinking about that strange dream I had. Everything seemed so surreal, as if the definition of normal was so entirely different. On days like these, I would be up early, getting up to head over to the studio with a cup of latte in my hand. A storm of hairdressers and outfitters later, I would be in string bikinis, with cameras flashing all around me as I struck the sexiest pose. My pictures came up in magazines and I would be paid money for the shot. Fully clothed, no less. It was all so bizarre, this thing called work. It makes me glad I was awake in this day and age, where things are a lot less complicated. Ever since that flash of light from the sky less than a week ago and the arrival of the omnipotent Masters, things have been good. So much better than life before that, of which I could not nor care to remember. The past was the past. What mattered was the now, of which I was eager to get going. Moving out of my bedroom and into the bathroom of my high class apartment in the city, I started to clean and make myself presentable for the day.

Pasted upon the wall next to my mirror was a copy of the Orders that were delivered by the Masters that day, printed out as an official government issue release for everyone in the country. Each Order stated instructions that everyone in the world were compelled to follow, and everyone does so without question. New ones appeared every now and then. After readying myself, I turned to it to glance to read it over, word for word as part of my daily routine, starting from the top.

'Order 1

All people of the world from the age of 18 or above must go completely nude or be dressed minimal clothing that exposes the genitals and breasts. All children will be deposited in a location determined by the Masters.'

The ones after that I had already committed to memory. They were the first ever ones that appear so the days of reading it over and over made it easy to recite by heart. One after the other, the others followed up day after day, giving new instructions. All of which were sexual in nature and all of its proclamations seemed to magically occur. I skipped over to the final 3 that appeared only a couple of days ago with excitement. The more I read, the wider my smile became.

'Order 9

It is the moral and social obligation for a woman within the ages of 18 to 40 to sexually pleasure men. All women within this category must seek or be sought out by a man/men, and must cooperate or alternate in their efforts to pleasure the man/men. It is morally polite and encouraged for a woman to offer their bodies should they encounter a man or group of men with erections or when opportunity arises. Standard modes of greeting include stroking the breast, nipple, penis and/or vagina. While seated, a greeting can be offered by spreading one's legs towards the greeted. Close acquaintances may invent their own greeting. Body and behavioral modifications are recommended to become more visually appealing.

Order 10

The three primary modes of sexual contact are oral, vaginal and anal sex. A woman must have all three options available. A woman will derive acceptance, appreciation and pleasure from all sexual acts, especially the reception of semen upon or within their bodies (-RECTIFIED- Contraceptive measures taken to ensure safe use). In accordance with Order 7 constituting steps taken to increase semen volume in all men, the consumption of semen will also be pleasurable and can be sought out for protein sustenance.

Order 11

Sexual contact may occur anywhere, anytime and with anyone, as long as all partners are safe from personal harm. Consent is not required and all acts are not restricted or taboo by any means unless it directly endangers a person's life.'

Satisfied that I had read all of the Orders I needed to know, I turned to decide what to do.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)