More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RGN RGN

Who Is Home?

Susan... With Some Unexpected Company...

Susan answered the door, wearing as little clothes as my own mother was.

"It's so good to see you both!" Susan said enthusiastically, she was always this cheerful. She hugged us both, her bra less breasts squished against me as she did so through the thin fabric of her own nightie. "Come in, come in, make yourself at home."

I followed my mother in, eager to hide me nearly nakedness from the outside world.

As we entered the living room, their was more than just Susan and her daughter home.

"Have a seat, I'm just finished up with the breakfast." Susan said, gesturing to the empty couch.

"It's so good to see you both." Susan's daughter, Rian said. Also hugging us both, she was in her pyjama's, but they covered her well, and with the straps visible through her top, she was also wearing a bra. She hugged me, and I knew that she could probably feel my bra less breasts squishing against hers.

"Yes, so happy you could join us. I hope you don't mind us joining you." Jake said.

Jake was one of our neighbours, I've never known how old he was, I'd guess late thirties to early forties, but he looked good... Really good. I almost died upon seeing him in my nearly naked state. I was so embarrassed. Even worse was he was properly dressed. He was wearing a black t-Shirt with a symbol on it, to most people it would just be a t-shirt, but to a gamer, it was obviously a Battletoads t-shirt. It fitted him well, showing off his toned physique, his skinny jeans also fitted him really nicely. I'd also noticed his blue hoodie draped over the arm of the chair, it was a Conker's Bad Fur Day hoodie. I always loved his fashion sense, though nobody else ever seemed to realise the references they made.

"No, not at all!" My mother happily said hugging him.

He hugged me, though being so small he had to lean down, and I had to reach up. I felt the back of my top raise up, revealing my cheeks to anybody behind me.

"Oh my god, Laurie!" Rian exclaimed, "Did you forget something, you cheeky thing!"

She and my mother laughed.

"What are you talking about?" Jake asked smiling.

My face went bright red, as I pulled my t-shirt down.

"I'm sorry." My mother said, "It's my fault. We slept in late this morning, and I dragged Laurie out before she could get properly dressed."

I now found myself the centre of attention.

"So... She's naked under that shirt?" Rian asked.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)