More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VigorousBead VigorousBead

Who Is Home?

Susan's son

Laurie stood on the doorstep for but a moment, the horror dawning on her that her barebottom was hanging out just underneath her sleeping shirt.

A shallow breeze swept in from down the street and she could feel the cool air on her most private of places.

She turned to her mother who just smiled encouragingly as she held her in place with a firm grip on her shoulder.

Laurie couldn't go anywhere and she turned back to face the door. The blind hanging in front of the glass shuffled a bit as someone spied through the window to see who was at the door.

The door opened briskly and to Laurie's amazement a very handsome looking young man was standing at the door.

He locked eyes with her for but a moment, the polite smile had just started to appear when greeting people at your door when he paused.

Laurie watched his eyes sweep over her and her mother, he had noticed their state of dress immediately and she suddenly felt like the ground was going to swallow her whole.

His lips suddenly pulled into a slender line, she could see the shock in his green eyes. He turned his head away slightly to mask his expression but Laurie clearly saw the look on his face.

"Mrs Anderson, what are you doing here?" The guy asked his eyes only catching her mothers for but a moment.

"Hello Michael, your mother asked me and my daughter around for breakfast this morning."

Michael looked somewhat taken back, he smiled nervously at them before leaning into the house.

"Mum, Mrs Anderson is here to see you!"

Micheal stood on the porch waiting with them a moment, Laurie examined him in better detail.

He was a tall young man reaching almost 6 feet he practically towered over her 5.4 stature. He had long black hair slicked back almost like neo from the matrix.

He had striking green eyes, almost like glowing orbs of light, he was very handsome and here she was standing here half naked on his front porch.

Laurie's nipples suddenly became very hard under her shirt, she quickly folded her arms over her chest to hide them but she wasn't to know that he had already seen them.

Susan suddenly appeared from behind the door.

"Oh hello, hello please come in. Honey how could you leave them standing outside like this" Susan scolded her son.

He jumped in surprise at her but quickly opened the door wider allowing them entrance.

"Please come in" he offered and smiled nervously at them.

With Laurie's mother as her herder she was directed into the house by a strong hand and the door closed behind them.

Where does she go from here ??

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)