More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by clementchong clementchong

What does Eris do now?

Survey Results

A fun little shortform of how the characters react to the survey results

Announcer: Finally, the poll on who gets to take Eris' first times has concluded and the results are in. There was a total of 25. responses. Thank you so much for taking the time to give your thoughts!

Eris: Seriously? I'm so embarrassed. What kind of pervert would poll such a thing?


Announcer: First question was who would get to take Eris' first kiss. This was the most hard-fought race, with no character having overwhelming support. In the end, Celia wins with 7 votes! Congratulations to our resident succubus!

Celia: Oh my! Looks like quite a few readers would like to see us passionately make out. Come here Eris!

Eris: Stay away from me your perverted demon!

Announcer: In the runner's up position, we have Droopy with 5 votes followed by Marcus with 4 votes. The rest recieved 3 votes each.

Droopy: Awww, Droopy want Eris' first kiss. Well, Droopy ok with second third fourth kiss too.

Marcus: I lost to a goblin and a succubus? This is kinda humiliating. Well, thanks to my four voters for supporting my love for Eris.


Announcer: The second question was who would be the lucky one to get Eris' first blowjob. There were two strong contenders in this race but eventually Droopy emerged the winner with 9 votes. Congratulations Droopy on winning Eris' mouth!

Droopy: Yay! Eris suck Droopy cock!

Eris: No way! It stinks! At least clean it first!

Announcer: Coming in second we have Brandon with 7 votes. Shame, he was so close to getting her first blowjob both in the story and in the vote. A special mention to poor Marcus, who didn't get a single vote until the last minute. Everyone else had 3 votes each once again.

Brandon: Aww dammit. Ah well. A blowjob's a blowjob. As long as I get from Eris before the story is over, I can die a happy man.

Marcus: Really? Am I just gonna be a cuck this whole story? I lose out on getting her first kiss, and now not a single person (except that one guy, I love you) voted for me?


Announcer: And finally, the last question was who would get Eris' anal virginity. The voters were truly split on this one, with Adam taking an early lead (a shout out to all you lovers) but once again Droopy triumphs. Seems like our readers really love this plucky goblin!

Droopy: Wow! Droopy win again! Droopy sure to fuck Eris ass good.

Eris: Nooooo! Why do I have to do it with a goblin? You guys are so perverted. I'd much rather do it with Daddy. I mean-"

Announcer: Let's give a hand for our runner's up Adam and Brandon with 6 and 5 votes respectively.

Adam: I can't say I'm happy with this. So many people want to see my baby girl take goblin dick up her ass. Still, thank you for your support.

Brandon: Damn, losing is definitely a sour feeling. I've always got the girl I chased in the past. It's definitely a humbling experience for me.

Announcer: And one last thing. This was the question that there were a few number of Others voted in as suggestions. Eris' ass certainly is a hot commodity. Well, that's all folks. Thanks for reading and see you for the next poll!


Poll results:

Kiss-

Winner: Celia - 7 votes

Blowjob-

Winner: Droopy- 9 votes

Anal-

Winner: Droopy- 7 votes

A/N: A big thank you to all those who participated in the poll. For those who didn't have their choices win, don't worry, there will be alternate scenes, especially for the close ones. I will still leave the survey open if anyone wants to add their feedback or opinion anonymously in the Others section.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)