More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by HenryKajitani HenryKajitani

Does Anna jump for it or surrender herself and hope for the best?

Surrender

Defeated, Anna sat back against the side of the vent and waited for the girl to arrive. She prepared herself for what was coming. Angry thumping rapidly approached the bend in the path way.

Anna threw her arms up in surrender when the enraged underclassman rounded the corner. However the younger brunette was too blind with rage to recognize Anna had given up. In an instant, she had shoved Anna down and climbed onto her legs.

Anna, suddenly hanging halfway over the pool, started to panic. She shouted, "I give up, please just talk with me!"

The girl was beyond words and was already struggling to remove the stolen panties from Anna's legs. Anna lifted her body, grasping for something to pull herself back into the vent with. Grabbing the upper arm of her assailant, she attempted to pull herself back in. Both girls froze when an ominous tremor rang through the metal.

The end of the metal vent shifted, sending Anna tumbling out with her hand still tightly gripping the arm of the brunette. Disoriented, Anna found her way to the surface of the pool. Gathering what had happened, Anna spotted the short girl behind her struggling to stay afloat. She couldn't let the poor girl drown, even if she had made them enemies. Anna swam to the girl and lead her to the edge of the pool.

Gasping for air, the girl clung to the side of the pool as she caught her breath. Between ragged breaths, Anna heard a quiet thank you from the girl.

After recovering, the two girls climbed out of the pool. The underclassman glared at Anna, "I suppose there's not much use in getting back at you now that we're both stuck in this predicament."

Anna explained herself, apologizing profusely, "I'm so sorry. Something happened to my underwear and I panicked. So I ended up taking yours..."

"Don't get me wrong, I'm still pissed, but I think we can have a temporary truce if it means we can get out of this."

Surprised at how much the girl had calmed down, Anna responded, "Agreed, let's figure a way out of this."

The two girls shook on it.

The brunette looked at Anna's dripping face, "The name's Bella."

"I'm Anna. I'm a senior. What grade are you?"

"I'm a Junior. By the way, do you have any idea where what we should do. With both of us bottomless, we can't exactly just go strolling down the halls."

For the first time, Anna noticed the panties she had been wearing were gone. Her face glowed in shame while her hands covered her exposed folds.

What do the two girls do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)