More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

Is Pixie really unaffected?

Surprisingly Yes

Pixie hadn't felt anything so incredible as what she had just gone through. The experience was honestly better than sex. Hell, she wondered if it would enhance sex. She didn't know what Alex was, but she could understand why he was surprised that she was ok. He had expected her to die, and she had been willing to let him kill her out of curiosity. Pixie knew that she had done some crazy and dangerous things in her past, put those things paled in comparison to letting some unknown thing her mind. What's worse though was how her body had responded. She didn't think that Alex had noticed, but Pixie had gotten so aroused that her panties were soaked under her skirt. A dark part of her mind wanted to further explore the effect Alex's power had on her.

Wicked thoughts aside, Pixie had to figure out who and what she was dealing with first. It was nearly 2 a.m. so she doubted that many customers would come in at this hour and felt safe leading Alex over to the checkout counter. She retrieved a stool from behind the counter and brought it out for him to sit on and then returned to the other side to take her own seat. Alex was looking around, taking in the shop with interest. She studied him for a moment for the normal looks of first time customers. Younger shoppers often looked nervous or excited on their first visit. She imagined that most of them had just turned eighteen and were beginning to explore their desires. Older shoppers often looked either confused or just plain disgusted on their first visit. She once had a pair of old women come in and complain about how disgusting everything was. The fact that they left with a double-sided dildo and lesbian porn dvds didn't surprise Pixie in the slightest. Alex didn't look judgmental or nervous. If anything, he looked as if he was seeing the most wonderful thing in the world and wanted to study it.

"So," she said to get his attention, "what exactly are you?"

*Ah, yes. I owe you some answers. That question is fairly simple. I am what your people describe as a "God." When I touched your mind, I found the word "Eldritch" and that seems to be more appropriate. My brethren and I were born of Creation and Chaos, and have wandered the planes of existence for countless millennia.*

"The whole mind thing is still really weird. So I guess my next question is, can you speak normally?"

*Yes.*

"Oookay then. You can, but you don't. Good to know. Is this your normal form?"

*No. This was a form I took based on an average human that I found upon awakening. I have no true gender, and can freely swap between them when not in my true form."

"That could be fun," Pixie said as she imagined the possibilities one could have with a power like that. "Ok, what is your "True Form" then?"

Alex hesitated for a moment and she could see him wrestling with making a decision. Pixie wanted to pry, but decided to wait and let him decide what to do. Once he came to a decision, he stood from his stool and walked to the center of the room before turning back to her.

*This will not be the full scope of what I am. This space is limited and I do not wish to damage it. I fear the affect this will have on you, but you survived before.*

Pixie watched in a mixture of horror and amazement as Alex's body simply vanished and darkness took over the shop. All the lights flickered and went out, and the room became so silent that Pixie worried her hearing had gone. She couldn't see anything, and fear gripped her throat and stole her voice. She fumbled with a lighter that she kept under the counter and lit the small flame. At first the soft glow did little for her vision, but after a few moments she saw it. Deep within the darkness, something moved. She saw a mass of dark tentacles twisting in the middle of the shop where the strange "God" had stood. This being wasn't overselling himself at all, he was truly an eldritch being that stood well above humanity. He was powerful, terrifying, and.... Beautiful. The fear that had taken hold of her moments before drained away as it was replaced by awe and curiosity.

"Amazing," she whispered, and it was as if a spell on her was broken. The silence shattered and the lights began to flicker back on. As the darkness receded, it took the form of a man again, but this time it was just the shape, with glowing white where the eyes should be. Small tentacles were still sprouting from all over the body as it looked at her. "Alex" took a step towards her and she gasped involuntarily. Pixie saw that this caused him to faulter, but she spoke up to reassure him.

"You're so cool! So that mass of darkness is you? Like, the real you?"

*Yes. I am... amused and concerned. I have never had a human react in such a manner before. You do not seem to have lost your sanity, nor are you falling to your knees to worship me. I sense nothing from you that should be concerning, and that in itself concerns me.*

"I get that, but like, this is the most interesting thing that's every happened to me!

*Ah. I believe that I understand. I seem to be as much of a novelty to you, as you are to me. Though I do feel that it should not be enough to save your sanity. You are indeed fit to be my priestess, but I may need to study you more.*

She felt a shiver of anticipation at the idea of him studying her. Would he push into her mind again? Work those dark tentacles into her body and soul? Pixie wanted to find out, but tried to suppress her excitement.

"I think that will be fine. I want to study your more too if I'm being honest. You said you want to explore this world right? What did you mean by that?"

*I roamed this world in it's infancy. Humans were weak willed and their buildings were stone or wood. My presence alone was enough to drive them to and insanity. But this world is different in many ways. Buildings of iron and glass, strange new metal beasts for mounts, and even shops like this one that sale idols of male genitalia. Although.... Is that idol of a horse? How strange.*

Pixie couldn't help herself, and burst into a fit of giggles at that last comment. Not only had he called the dildos "Idols," but he had also realized one was a horse cock. The fact that dildos could cause utter confusion for an old god was hilarious to her.

"Those are called dildos," she said through her giggles, "and yes that big one is a horse cock. It's actually one of our best selling items."

The dark being looked down at the space between it's legs in curiosity for a moment. Pixie had noted earlier that he didn't seem to have any sexual organs in this form, but suddenly a horse cock sprouted from where the male genitals would be. Pixie almost fell off her stool as another fit of laughter took over.

"Oh god! That's so funny! Please stop, I'm going to pee!"

Alex absorbed the darkness that had formed the cock and walked over to lean and take his seat again.

*I seem to amuse you. Is that... good?*

"Oh yes. I didn't realize how badly I needed to see a god grow a horse cock. Work night shift long enough and you will see everything eventually."

*You are a curious human.*

"And you are a curious god."

The dark face split into a frightening smile that made her heart flutter in fear and lust.

*I have never had such a conversation with a human. Pixie, lean your head back and open your mouth.*

"Oh, um ok."

She head as he asked and saw his hand reach up over her. From his palm, a single drop of what she could only call his essence fell onto her tongue. She swallowed, and a strange heat surged through her. The world went dark and her head spun. The shop was gone, and it its place was the universe. She saw stares and planets flying past her. She watched as a sun collapsed in on itself and became a black hole. Then the scene changed to a land of fire and volcanoes. Lava rushed across the land as it sizzled and burned. Then again the scene changed and she was underwater, viewing a sunken city and the bones of a gigantic creature that was long dead. Then the world went dark again.


Pixie awoke in a bed. She looked sat up and looked around, and recognized her own room. How had she gotten here? The last thing she remembered was...

*Again you pleasantly surprise me. That was the final act that could have destroyed you, and yet you have survived.*

Alex was back in his human form and sitting in on the floor in the corner of her room. He looked tired again, but he was smiling up at her weakly.

"How did we get here?"

*I searched your mind as you slept. Shutting down your store and locking up were second nature to you, so I was able to do so with ease. Then I simply had to learn where you lived and carry you here.*

"And what was.... That?"

*I gave you a gift that no other has had. I bound you to me. You are truly my priestess, and will live a much longer life. What other gifts it bestows, we will have to discover together. For now, I need some rest.*

The old god closed his eyes and slept, leaving Pixie to wonder what would happen to them now.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)