More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JerkGently JerkGently

A bond in beginning

Support the Author

Hi guys and gals, those who are both or neither, but united all… by being perverts every one of you. I hope you all are well and achieving fulfilment in whatever manner best suits. Over the several years I’ve been writing here I have been overwhelmed by the appreciation and support has been given. Thank you for every like, comment and message… they really do mean a lot.

I apologise for the somewhat… sporadic and distractible nature of my updates. I have always stuck to the idea that my writing can only be of a certain quality if it follows whatever stream of inspiration I currently am caught in. So I’m afraid this is unlikely to change.

However, over the years I have actually been approached by several of you wishing to give me some form of remuneration for my efforts. If you wish to do so, the best thing you could do would be to buy and review this story on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09M92DW7K.

I know times are hard for everyone at the moment, I myself have a health condition that can make working full-time in RL… difficult at the best of times. I tend to write most when I am stuck at home, unable to do much else. With or without monetary incentivisation, I certainly don’t intend to stop escaping into these little worlds of fantasy. I’d like to think of this more as your way to give me a prod in a certain direction if you are becoming frustrated by my progress on your favourite story.

So, once again… thank you all for your support over the years. I hope you have found my words to be as invigorating as I find counting the little red bells when you like a chapter.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)