More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Supergirl (DCEU)

Portrayed by Sasha Calle; Kara Zor-El is the older cousin of the famous superhero Superman, or at least that's who the young Kal-El was meant to become, but due to the consequences of Barry Allen traveling back in time, his entire universe has changed. Many things in the DCEU had changed, such as Batman being older, Aquaman not being born, and, most importantly, Krypton sending two ships to Earth. Unlike the original universe, Kal-El wasn't the one to have the Growth Codex placed inside his body; instead, it was Calle. While a baby Kal-El would be killed by Zod, who was searching for the Codex, Kara would land in Siberia, where she'd been captured and locked away inside a containment cell for thirty years. She'd eventually get rescued by Barry Allen, an alternate version of himself, and the older Batman, who had been searching for Superman. She'd eventually join their team to fight against Zod, becoming a rather short-lived hero due to Barry realizing that this universe was just not meant to last and being to reset it.

How does Supergirl end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)