More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Super Magical Ditz , by google2020

“So, Gina's still pouting, eh?”

“Yes, frankly she is way overreacting. The two were going easy on her. And let's be real, she was totally into it.”

“Heh, I mean I saw the video. I'm no lesbian, but that was pretty hot, plucking her hairs like that. I think I have something new to try out with Ben, hohoho.”

“Be that as it may, the show must go on. We are about to read...sigh...Super Magical Ditz , by google2020

“Oh! Didn't Gina and Marel do that one last time?”

“Yes, but fainting around Marel is a rather risky affair. So you are the safer choice, Rina.”

“Aren't you exaggerating a little bit? I mean, fainting, really?”

“Excuse me? The fear of bad grammar is a real thing! Dysgrammatophobia, look it up!”

“Huh.”

“Not that I have any intention of fainting this time around. I think I build up enough resistance that I can face my fears.”

“Alright then. Let's see, this is a sequel and reboot to Lord Of Chaos...uh Marcie? You alright?”

“How can something be a sequel and a reboot at the same time? These things are mutually exclusive. Also, why is the second letter capitalized? Hurk...”

“Stay strong! Let's read the first chapter to see how you can handle it.”

Marcie sweats profusely.

“Ok, she learned how to use quotation marks. T-that is some progress. Punctuation is still absolutely horrendous, but that is fine. I can handle it.”

“If you say so.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“...and she is out. Made it about half way trough the story, but then google2020 suddenly stopped using quotation marks. Anyways, you can come out now...Gina.”

Gina enters the recording studio. (Marcie's bedroom)

“Excellent, the time is finally at hand for my .”

“Sure you want to get trough with this, tough? I mean, I agree that Marcie deserves some payback, but...”

“ Y E S M A R C I E M U S T B E P U N I S H E D”

“Ok, Ok.”

Marcie was put in a box and shipped off.

“So what now, Gina? Are we peacing out? It's a beautiful day outside, we could go to Wet Willie.”

“As much as I rather do literally anything else, we have to do this. If I skimp out on this I will never hear the end from Marcie.”

“Alright, let's read this shit! Again!”

READING IN PROGRESS AGAIN

“Ok, wow. This is the worst thing I ever read. And I read Ben's account of his first date.”

“Yeah, I can't really blame Marcie for getting knocked out. Alright Rina, do the summary.”

“Uh, it's about a bunch of ditzy girls fighting against a bunch of bad guys. Something about Chaos Emeralds and stuff? Basically a lot of stuff happens.”

“Wow, you suck at this.”

“Well, excuse me for sucking, Miss baldypussy! I just kinda read this without reading. You know, same as in school.”

“As always, I have to pick up the slack. Alright, let's see, this shit starts right at the climatic battle. The evil guy gets set up with a bomb and explodes, killing all of the other evil guys.”

“Right...then there is a timeskip and we focus on the children of the prior heroines.”

“Meaning, at least 18 years must have passed, right? Because I'm pretty sure these bimbos did not have any kids yet. Anyways, turns out the fuckers weren't and just took a 20 year old nap under the rubble.”

“So the bad guys come back to life and then stuff happens.”

“Yeah...”

“I dunno, Gina. I think we both suck at this.”

“Look, I want for our readers to perfectly understand what it is to read a google2020 story. Your eyes glaze over and you enter a hypnotic like trance. There are words and letters and they almost make sense, but only if you don't think about it too hard. That's why it knocks someone like Marcie out.”

“So basically, you are admitting that Marcie is smarter then you.”

“What? No! I'm just saying that trying to explain this mess of a story is borderline impossible!”

“As I said, don't look at me. There was no or volleyball in this. And not even a single penguin? What kind of shitty story doesn't have penguins in it?”

“Look, let me, just let me try again. So, these girls, the children of the old bimbos, get turned into Superheroes and slowly more and more people join the team.”

“I think there are about seven of them now? They are all named after gems, which doesn't make things easier.”

“Just as last time, I really couldn't tell them apart. They are all the same blob of mildly ditzy.”

“I mean the name is called...uh...Super Magical Ditz .”

“The villains aren't much better. At least they have more distinctive names, but it's all basically haha, I'm evil. I do evil stuff, hoho!”

“Oh yeah, sex, where is the sex? The tags promise penetration and oral sex.”

“Oh, I was savng this one! Alright, I now present you with the only sexual scene in the entire story:”

Hey Baby ready for me to defile your with my rotten Italian sausage said a neighbor with a chief hat on

__Okay Chef I’m ready to taste your special dish said Molly’s mom eagerly as the chef guy began to make her suck on his dick

__Just remembered to add mayo to this said chef neighbor as he cumed into her mouth.

“Heh, I view this more as an anti-sex scene. You read this when you want to get less horny.”

“This could be said for the entire fucking story. Never mind outright sex, there isn't even anything erotic in here! I mean, there is one scene in which a fucking tentacle monster attacks the school! A fucking tentacle monster! And it's the most unerotic shit you could think of!”

“Very weird.”

“And quotation marks are NOT optional!”

“Never pegged you for a grammar nazi. What, you are already missing Marcie?”

“Will you stop bringing her up? Someone has to say something of value here. Like what the hell is even the thought process here? Is google2020 just too lazy to use them?”

“Might be.”

“And don't get me started on the fucking BGM. Pretty much every chapter has some fucking themesong accompanied with it, but one chapter lasts about 30 seconds! It's not even worth clicking the fucking link!”

“I mean...Pot black kettle.”

“Oh shut up, Marcie chooses our BGM's I never said they didn't suck as well.”

“Yeah, ok, your rant over? Uh, I think we got sidetracked from summing up the story again...”

“Fuck this. I give up.”

Good. It's summer, lets go outside and move our bodies!”

“Actually, I think I'm going to check up on Marcie. Just to make sure she suffers.”

“Aww.”

“Shut up!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)