More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

Who and where are you?

Sunny the Scorbunny/Galar

Somewhere in the region of Galar, a young, perky Pokemon called a Scorbunny, a rabbit-like Pokémon that has a predominantly white body with orange and yellow markings on its ears, toes, and neck, woke up. She was short, her breasts on the smaller side, her cock relatively girthy being a solid foot, and her ass was quite plump for her size.

From the looks of it, she feel from a crate from that fell from a vehicle and ended up in the middle of some road. She wasn't all to bothered by it, though she was hungry. A tad horny too as it had been a solid thirty minutes since she had sex, a human burying herself balls deep in her, giving her a nice big stomach full of cum.

That was quite a long time for good bout of sex, especially for a Scorbunny!

She quickly sniffed out the area and picked up the scent of some fresh berries in a nearby bush. She quickly went over only for something to pop out of the shadows. No doubt another Pokemon defending her turf or simply looking for an excuse for a nice rumble fuck. And the Scorbunny, who we'll call sunny and was totally little ball of fiery energy, was ready! she was bouncing on her feet and her erection was up!

Question was...

Who's that Pokemon!?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)