More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ignoremepleaseand ignoremepleaseand

Onwards to the first letter?

Sunday.

This is my best interpretation of the first letter I recieved. Obviously the orignal was much more detailed, and I may have gotten a few numbers wrong here and there on my representations, but this is a good approximation.

(SIDE NOTE-IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY YOU NEED TO HAVE THE IMAGE PULLED UP)

My first though was: only 50!

My second thought was to look at all the franchises first, so when I was distributing my points I knew what to expect, and I didnt end up having to go back and get rid of girls.

Dragonball- I've never particularly liked the art style, but there are a few of these girls who I'd love to have suck on my Dragon Balls.

Naruto- Two of these are easy yesses, but I'm not sure about the other ones.

KoF- Hey! It's not an anime! Hmmm, I only recognize one of these.

Bikini Warriors- I'm sorry, WHAT! There's a thing called Bikini Warriors, and I, THE BIGGEST PERVERT IN THE WORLD, haven't heard of it!

Asterisk War- So we're naming animes based on punctuation now? What's next: Comma Fight? Semicolon Battle? I heard that new show Parenthesis Attack was pretty good.

Overlord- Oooh, I like this. Sexualized high fantasy is my kinda stuff.

Taimanin Asagi- I'm sorry, WHY DOES THIS NO NAME SHOW HAVE ALL OF THE FRICKIN GOOD PERKS!

Mortal Kombat- Well we know where I'm spending most of my 50.

Does that say Girz? WTF is a Girz!

Is the next bit a detailed list of all of the girls you picked with one liners for each of them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)