More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 81 by Jpyric Jpyric

It’s been quite the day.

Sun soaked

When morning comes, Kael is awoken by a groan beside him. Evie is awake, and miserable. Kael smiles, gently rubbing her back.

“Not feeling so hot today?”

Evie rolls over and looks at him, pouting. “I feel awful, master…”

Kael chuckles. “You drank too much. Rest up, I’ll get you some water, that’ll help.”

Evie nods, rolling onto her side and curling up. Kael laughs to himself as he gets dressed, then heads out of the room. As he does, he sees that the door to what is now Gabby’s room is open, though it seems to be empty. When he walks to the kitchen, she’s nowhere to be found, which is odd. Kael figures she’s probably out in the little back yard. It’s private and well lit by the sun, probably exactly what she wants.

After getting Evie a glass of water and finding the little elf asleep once again, Kael decides to go out back and find Gabby. He’s certainly not prepared for what he sees, however. Gabby is relaxing in the sun, all right, but she’s doing it completely naked! Her clothes are hung on lines, obviously having just been washed, and the holstaur is reclining nearby, soaking up the warm sun.

Kael can’t help but admire her naked form for a moment. Tall and strong, but also with a softness to her, Gabby is mesmerizing. As Evie said, Gabby’s breasts are huge, and topped by large pink nipples. Her body isn’t slim like Evie, nor toned like Ria, instead being plush, as if she were built to be cuddled. Gabby sighs, finally looking over at Kael and smiling.

“Good morning sir. Figured I’d wash my clothes, and it’s so nice out I thought I’d enjoy it a bit.”

Kael realizes he’s staring, and looks away. “Sorry, Gabby. I didn’t mean to walk in on you like this.”

Gabby shrugs, making no effort to cover herself. “I don’t mind, sir. I told you, I’m not ashamed of my body, or sex, or anything like that. You’re welcome to join me, it’s a beautiful day.”

Kael chuckles. “It is that. And you’re lovely as well, Gabby. It’s tempting, but I’ll pass for now. We don’t know each other well enough yet, I don’t think.”

Gabby shrugs, the movement making her breasts bounce slightly. “If you say so, sir. It’s an open invitation.”

Kael nods, glancing at the beautiful, naked holstaur once again. “I’ll keep that in mind. Once your clothes are ready, we can go out and get you some more. I think Evie will be recovering from your little drinking session for a while, so it’ll be just us.”

Gabby laughs, which once again does interesting things with her body. “Yes, sir, she may have overdone it. And I don’t need anything fancy to wear, sir. I’m not really a fancy gal.”

Kael smiles. “Fair enough, but you should have more than one set of clothes. And this way you won’t accidentally burst out of one of my shirts.”

Gabby glances down at her impressive chest. “I suppose I'm built a little bit different, sir. Okay, once everything is dry, I’ll come get you. Do you mind if I spend a bit more time in the sun, sir? It’s nice out here.”

“Of course, take as long as you want. I’m free until Lord Greyheart calls for me.”

Gabby smiles. “Thank you sir!”

Kael watches as she lies back in the sun, unashamed and happy. After staring for a moment more, he turns and heads back into the house, but not before one final look back. When he does, he sees a big smile on Gabby’s face. Glad to see her relaxed, he reluctantly tears his eyes away.

Quite the wake up call.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)