More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

How does Yuna end up naked?

Summoning rituals

Besaid

Yuna had been waiting to become a summoner for as long as she could remember. She’d convinced herself that she could do it, that the requirements would be no problem, but now she was here…

She’d spent the first few hours kneeling in the Besaid Temple’s Chamber of the Fayth, begging for the Fayth to come to her, praying.

It took the blessing of the Fayth for her to be allowed to summon any creature, and the Fayth were located only in temples, surrounded by endless ritual and ceremony.

As a summoner, it was her duty to go from temple to temple, pray to each Fayth and gain the ability to call aeons. The aeon of this temple was the great bird Valefor; she had only to garner the Fayth’s approval.

And pleading wasn’t working.

She’d wanted to be a Summoner for so long though that she knew why. It was all surrounded by ritual, expected ways to act; Summoners were expected to be pure, forgoing worldly concerns when they chose their path. Which meant, to truly fulfil the spirit of what it was to be a summoner, she was meant to do without-

Yuna flushed, and prayed still. The statue and the Fayth remained silent.

She wore her normal clothing, specifically picked out for her as a Summoner to be something she could easily slip out of, to be pure and unsullied by material possessions and modesty.

She was meant to be…

She was alone in the chamber, but that didn’t make it any easier. Summoners were expected to show their devotion, their purity by doing without-

She couldn’t think it. A blush rising in her cheeks, she kept praying.

It was far too long before she had to relent. This wasn’t working, but she couldn’t fail, she couldn’t come out without the aeon. Everyone expected her to become a summoner.

Yuna closed her eyes, breathed in to steady herself, then reached back. She first undid the yellow, floral sash around her midriff, neatly putting it down on the floor.

Desperately she prayed then too; naturally there was still nothing. Flushing, she pulled her arms out of her white top, leaving her upper body in just a black camisole. That only really covered her front, but not much of it, and it was loose at best. Thin strings were all that kept it up.

It wasn’t meant as a garment alone, it just helped maintain her modesty when her sash kept it tight. Now it kept slipping; if the faith could see her, it would be seeing too much.

“Please,” Yuna murmured.

Again, nothing happened. In desperation Yuna closed her eyes, and in one sudden motion pushed down her ankle-length blue skirt, afraid she’d back out of doing so if she took her time.

She knelt, now in only her camisole, matching black panties, her shoes, and her sleeves; the sleeves were the best hope at maintaining modesty, each trailing a long rectangle of pale white and pink fabric.

Thankfully, pyreflies at last, at last started to gather before the red-faced summoner. She started forward, performing the usual Yevon prayer of holding both hands in front of herself and bowing, and then keeping her arms in place, embarrassed.

The air fizzed against her back, so much bare skin on display.

“Thank you,” Yuna said, a little breathless.

“You have shown your commitment,” the faith said. “Do the same when you wish to summon me again, and I shall come to your aid.”

“Th-the same?” Yuna said. Her eyes widened. “O-outside of the Chamber of the Fayth?”

The faith nodded once, and then dissolved into pyreflies, whirling around the half-naked and embarrassed Summoner.

Kilika

She took less time to start stripping down when she made it to Kilika. It was less getting used to it, and more just wanting to get it over with.

Her aeons were the most powerful weapon she and her Guardians had. As such, she’d been expected to call down Valefor multiple times on the journey there, and had to strip down to her underwear in the middle of myriad routes, for countless passers by.

She flushed crimson just remembering a few of those events.

She prayed to the fayth at Kilika.

The statue stayed silent. Pleadingly she looked up at it; but no, apparently it wanted more. Yuna swallowed.

Nervously, she unlaced her camisole. No one had seen her like this; for as much as Summoners were expected to be willing to be nude for the sake of Spira, they were still chaste figures.

Soon her pale, rounded boobs were exposed to the air. She placed her camisole down on the rest of her clothes, biting back a whimper and crossing one arm over her chest.

She did her best to go through the motions of praying while covering herself, but a glimpse of her small, dark nipples kept peeking through.

After far too long, the Fayth manifested.

Djose

She’d tried praying in her underwear, she’d tried praying topless, but no matter what the Fayth stayed silent.

Keeping her sleeves close to her body, relying on what little modesty they gave her, Yuna reluctantly pushed her panties down. For a moment the Summoner’s perfect ass was bared to the cool air of the chamber, even a glimpse of her sacred pussy, before she shifted her arms.

There was no hiding her tits, she’d long since had to come to terms with that humiliating fact, but with an arm in front and an arm behind she could at least hide her cunt and ass.

Yuna knelt and kept praying.

Please, it couldn’t want any more. It just couldn’t.

When the statue stayed silent, she slumped forwards-

Pyreflies gathered, catching her off-guard. She hastily moved to push herself up with her arms, flushing crimson when doing so involved baring her rear, pushing it out. When she tried to straighten though, she felt a spectral hand on the back of her head.

“No,” the Fayth said. “On all-fours, like the horse-aeon Ixion. That is what is needed.”

Yuna’s eyes went wide.

“You mean,” she said, and swallowed. “I have to be l-like this if I want to…”

She looked up pleadingly; the Fayth smiled, apparently thinking itself beneficent.

Macalania

She prayed for as long as she dared while keeping her clothes on, . She didn’t want to spend a whole day in the Chamber of the Fayth as she had in Besaid, but she couldn’t bear much more of this.

Everyone had seen her. Her party had grown, and she’d stripped down in front of all of them, old friends and strangers and idols alike. Ixion was the worst, but it was also her strongest aeon. The number of times she’d had to thrust her ass out at everyone…

She prayed, and the Fayth was silent. Yet again, flushing from the shame of it all, Yuna yet again began to strip down. Her sash, her skirt, her white top; then, reluctantly, her camisole and panties.

At least the Fayth appeared sooner than Ixion. Yuna hastily tried to cover herself with her sleeves, still standing.

Her sleeves really weren’t much, especially not compared to her full set of clothes, but she’d come to treasure them.

Bevelle

To think there’d been a time she’d thought Shiva was better than Ixion. Ok, she wasn’t thrusting her ass out, but at least being on all fours hid her front. Shiva wanted her to stand there and pray the wind kicked up by the battle didn’t blow her sleeves up, and just hope she could cover herself.

Nervously, she waited in Bevelle’s Chamber of the Fayth.

She closed her eyes; not annoyed, never annoyed, just thoroughly embarrassed. At least this was the last stop on her pilgrimage.

The last temple. Yuna swallowed, then started to undress. Her sash, her top, her camisole, her skirt, her panties. Hoping her sleeves could give her some modesty she prayed, and prayed, and prayed.

And nothing.

She stared incredulously at the silent statue. How much more could it want? How much more could she give?

She knelt, then slumped forward, praying. And then her eyes caught on her sleeves.

Her eyes prickled, and she stared forwards again, silently pleading. Her sleeves were the only way she’d been able to maintain the slightest bit of hope; she could at least try to cover herself with them, even if it didn’t always work.

But apparently even they were too much for Bahamut. Tearful, she began to loosen them, pulling each off and laying them over her clothes.

Stark naked, Yuna prayed, whimpering as the Fayth manifested, knowing full well that if she wanted to summon her most powerful aeon she’d need to take off every stitch.

Calm Lands Gorge

“Two hundred and fifty thousand gil,” the Fayth said. “And you naked.”

Yuna flushed scarlet.

There were other Fayth off the beaten track, those that weren’t officially part of the pilgrimage. Many were hidden away, hard to get to, and… unusual.

Such as this one, at the base of a gorge. She’d hoped the fact that the Fayth had appeared easily would help, but apparently it was the spirit of a mercenary.

She’d never had to haggle away her dignity before.

“I- we have two hundred thousand,” Yuna said. “A-and I’ll keep my clothes on.”

“Two hundred and thirty thousand, but I still want you naked.”

Why had she ever wanted to be a summoner?

“I- M-my underwear,” Yuna said. “Two hundred and five thousand.”

“Two hundred and fifteen thousand gil,” the fayth said. “And I get to see that pussy of yours. Final offer.”

Final? Yuna whimpered. She did want another aeon, they could do with the help, and-

And by the sound of it Yojimbo would expect to be paid for his services. Maybe, if she was lucky, she’d be able to pay him enough that she could stay dressed.

But for now…

She wasn’t even alone in the Chamber. One of her Guardians had broken the taboo to rescue her in Bevelle, and now here…

Unable to meet his gaze, Yuna kept her eyes down, first giving a decent fraction of her party’s savings to the statue as an offering. Then, crimson, she lowered her skirt, and her panties with it, standing still and staring at the cave wall straight ahead, trying to ignore the view the Fayth was getting of her.

Baaj Temple

She almost cried in relief at Baaj temple. The Fayth had every reason to hate her, but instead spoke kindly, spoke comfortingly.

“V-Valefor wants me in my underwear,” Yuna said. “Ifrit is the same, o-only I can’t had anything on my top. And Ixion, I only have these,” she lifted her arms, showing her sleeves. “And I have to be on all fours. Shiva, I can stand, but I’m not allowed to wear any more… Bahamut doesn’t allow me to wear even my sleeves. I try to stay modest when I summon Yojimbo, but when things are , when I need him the most, he always demands…”

“I’ve heard the path can be a trying one,” the Fayth said. “I would not wish to add any more to your pain. I have suffered enough myself.”

“Thank you,” Yuna said. She wiped her eyes. “So you…”

“You may summon my aeon fully clothed,” the Fayth said. Then she faltered. “There is a… problem.”

“Wh-what?” Yuna said.

“My aeon’s strength comes from my emotion,” the Fayth said. “What I feel is… connected to you as a Summoner. For Anima’s true power to manifest, it will increase the more you feel… embarrassed.”

“You mean humiliated,” Yuna said.

She’d learned to start standing up for herself, on her long journey. It didn’t feel like she was saying much, but she wanted to look a Fayth in the eye one of these days.

“My apologies,” the Fayth said. “But that is the way of things.”

Remiem Temple, Calm Lands

The third and, to her knowledge final, Fayth off the beaten path was in a quiet, abandoned temple. Yuna had demanded that she be allowed into the Chamber of the Fayth alone.

Thankfully the Fayth manifested without her even needing to pray. Or rather, Fayths. There were three.

“You wish to summon us?” the eldest said.

“I do,” Yuna said, performing the traditional prayer.

“For the strength you have shown in getting here, we grant you our power,” the fayth said. “But none of us will come alone.”

“I-I understand,” Yuna said.

“You have summoned our brethren? Then you know what is required to call one,” the Fayth said.

Yuna’s cheeks flamed. She’d thought they’d be-

“I-I do,” Yuna said. For all her attempts at confidence, she still stammered when faced with the prospect of exposing herself. “Wh-what do you want?”

“Everything,” the Fayth said. “You want you to be as bare and pure as you can be.”

Yuna closed her eyes. She always prayed, but no matter how good something seemed, it always turned out to be even more humiliating.

“For one of us,” the Fayth said.

“Wh- what do you mean?” Yuna said.

“There are three of us,” the Fayth said, “We expect the prayers of three women in turn to call us.”

Three women? The only women she travelled with were Lulu and Rkku, and this Fayth wanted them to do the same as her?

What was she meant to say to them? She flushed red, just thinking of being exposed outside alongside them.

Not that Lulu in particular had been particularly sympathetic to Yuna’s plight. Always insisting she focus on her purpose.

“I-I understand,” Yuna said.

Why oh why had she ever decided to become a Summoner?

Which aeon does she summon, and at what stage of her journey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)