More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

There be big game in that jungle...

Sue the Tyrant Lizard

"... I'd like to have Sue." You nodded finalizing your decision. The clerk raised his brow.

"Really? Most people are intimidated by her, after all you saw how forward she was."

"That's what I like about her, don't ask me why I don't know either." You shrug as the clerk smiles cheerfully.

"That's good," he begins happily but adopts a tone of sympathy," I've always felt bad for her because she such a big predator the others kind of avoid her, not that I blame them it's natural instinct but I still feel bad for her."

You nod in agreement before he begins leading you back to the hallway,"You're going to need some uh, adjustments made to your home, all of which we can apply but this entails all your doorways getting bigger, furniture will need to be made bigger and stronger plus an increase in bedroom size, unless you want her to sleep in a different room?" He looks to you for an answer after just rattling all that off.

It takes you a second to comprehend all he's just said before you answer," Well I um..." You shake your head," No I don't mind if she sleeps in my room." He nods, he's about to continue list off what will needs to be done when you sharply cut him off," This little card," you pull the card out of your front pant leg pocket," gets me all this?"

He smirked at the look of incredulity on your face, your bulging eyes almost making him laugh," Yes it does and before you ask yes this normally cost thousands of dollars never mind getting the girls in the first place." He failed to hold in his laugh when you lifted your hand up as though you were talking to God.

"What did I do to deserve this?" You looked up at the ceiling and he shook his head still chucking.

"Now heh, we're still going to have to talk about her food and exercise needs," you could yourself go pale at the thought of how much her food must cost," but," he snapped his fingers, his eyes shot back towards where you came from and his face expanded into a look of someone who forgot something," we still need to tell her your getting her!" His eyes zoomed back to yours," You want me to tell her or would you like to yourself?"

Well?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)