More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What happens next?

Sue’s Friend Mary

Ben started and turned to the doorway, "What the fuck!" he said, in surprise and slid his long, thick swelling cock out of his sister’s tight, jizz filled pussy.

Sue didn’t miss a beat as she said, “Hi Mary, I didn’t expect you so soon.”

“I didn’t expect to walk in on your fucking your brother. Damn his cock is getting bigger, you didn’t lie.”

“You want to take him for a ride?”

“Let me watch for a while, and I will mount him once I’m nice and wet.”

Ben looked over at Mary, she was a tall blond with big tits that hung low. She was wearing a tight hot pink t-shirt and tight jeans with flats for shoes. She had to be over six feet tall. Ben had a thing for floppy tits so he was looking forward to fucking her. He looked over at her, his lengthening cock swaying and said, “I’m not really into audiences, so come suck my cock if you want to stay.”

Sue, still on her hands and knees snorted at Ben’s request knowing Mary was hard headed and did not like to be told what to do. Mary looked at him with cold eyes. Ben did not know what would happen, but he kept quiet.

“Come on Mary come suck him off, then you can fuck him just like I told you”.

Mary moved closer to Ben, her eyes locked on his swaying cock.

Then Ben said, “Take your shirt off too. I want to see your tits.”

“Damn Ben, you don’t know when to shut up do you,” Sue snapped at Ben.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)