More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

What Happens Next?

Mary Agrees

Mary broke the tension by pulling her tight t-shirt up and over her head. Her big tits we held tightly by a sports bra, and Ben looked her chest lustily. Mary then pulled the sports bra from the bottom and let her massive tits flop out. Her pink nipples hardened quickly in the air conditioned room, her small areole puckered up.

Ben stood up and let Mary go to her knees so she could suck his cock. She grabbed his swelling cock, pulling it away from his body and started to give him a nice blow job. She was good at cock sucking, and Ben let a moan escape his lips that let Mary know she was getting to him. She sucked him deep down her throat, grabbing his firm butt as she bobbed her head up and down his hard cock.

Ben reached down and started to feel up her tits, rubbing her hard nipples between his fingers. Mary let out a moan of pleasure from her cock filled mouth letting Ben know she liked what he was doing. Ben started to thrust his cock into her mouth, using slow short strokes. He could feel the orgasm building in his cock head again, but he kept quiet so he could get off in her mouth.

Sue had laid back on the bed and was diddling her pussy, one hand’s fingers pumping into her fuck hole and the other hand rubbing her clit vigorously. Sue was close to cumming again and she moaned, “That’s it Ben, fuck her face. Give her your big cock. Fuck, this is so hot to watch.”

Mary kept sucking him and Ben could feel the tingle of orgasm starting in his nuts and cock head. He grabbed the back of Mary’s head as he started to cum and jammed her mouth down on his spewing cock. He could feel the long cum spurts from his cock as his balls clenched. He let her go and Mary fell back as he jacked the rest of his load on her big tits. Long strings of cum coating her erect pink nipples.

Sue reached orgasm right after Ben did, her fingers pumping into herself, and her hips thrusting as she got off watching her brother get sucked off by her best friend.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)