More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by XenoUkulele XenoUkulele

What makes her go back to her formerly slutty self?

Sudden Memory Loss

Like any normal day Sarah was downstairs making breakfast, her husband was already off at work and her daughter was eating what had been made so far as her bus would be there to pick her up soon. "Arianna! Breakfast is almost ready, come on down!" She shouted.

The day went about as usual, Olivia went off to school and Arianna did the same, getting picked up by a friend. With that it was Sarah's time to herself. So like any mom would she spent it cleaning. As she was doing the kitchen window she lost her footing and slipped, causing her to firmly hit her head on the sink, completely knocking her out. It wasn't until an hour later until she woke up.

"Ugh, what the fuck, did I do it in some guys kitchen again?" She asked herself outloud upon Awakening. "Eww! Why the hell am I wearing these old lady clothes. And what happened to my tits? And my belly?" She said seeming distressed when suddenly she'd remembered that 15 years had happened since her memory could go back. She could remember a few vague things, like having two daughters and that she'd aged, but nothing else.

"Well fuck this, I'm gonna go get me some dick, after I change out of these ugly clothes." She said, going around the now unfamiliar house, grabbing her wallet and ultimately stopping in her older daughters room. "Now these clothes are more like it." She said while putting on one of Ariannas T-Shirts, it was way to small for her, Arianna was a skinny girl with B Cup boobs, while Sarah was wrapped by the shirt. Her nipples completely visible and the bottom of her stomach showing, she also put on Ariannas shortest pair of shorts. Witch since Sarah had said no to any lewd clothing wasn't much, but on Sarah they couldn't even Button. Leaving her pubic hair visible off the top and not even making it halfway to her knees. She also spotted some cash on Ariannas dresser and took it. Between that and her wallet she had 150 in cash and 17,000 on her credit card. Counting savings, not that she cared about them.

What does Sarah do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)