More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MooMoo MooMoo

Wondering if you could do what?

Suck my dick?

"We'll I was wondering if you could..............., well honey how can i say this, can you suck my dick?"

You are lost for words you have never done anything sexual with a girl before, and you definitely didn't expect your mother to be your first sexual encounter let alone ever, you always did find her extremely attractive deep down her big nice ass, her enormous voluptuous tits, her thick long wavy black hair, and not to mention that monster in her pants. You had seen her bulge before when she would walk around the house in yoga pants and you slightly remember seeing it as a child when she would shower with you, but you had never seen it in all it's glory. You stay seated in your bed lost for words still, you mother was just so forward about wanting you to suck her dick and you don't know how to react, on one hand she is your mother and it doesn't feel right to do something like that with her, on the other hand you have secretly always wanted to see what monster she was packing and let her ravage your body.

"I'm sorry honey, its just, its been so many years and you remind me of your father now that your getting older, I know this all seems very sudden but please help me out, I haven't had done anything like this in years, I've been so busy with work and trying to raise you kids right all by myself all these years I never had the time or found the right guy. PLEASE! Marcus I can be gentle if your scared." your mother practically begs you, sitting on the foot of your bed looking at you with puppy dog eyes, pushing her breast together to maybe try and persuade you

You can't say no to her she is a great mom and has always done her absolute best to provide you and your sister a good life, plus she is smoking hot and you've secretly wanted this your whole life. Now is your chance and you are going to help your mom with her problem like she has helped you with all your problems your whole life. You get out of your bed and walk around to the foot of the bed where she is, she watches you walk to her and you see her face beam with a smile and her eyes are glowing like shes a kid that just had the best Christmas ever.

"I'll take that as a yes, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Thank you so much Marcus you have no idea how much this means to me I'm so excited don't worry ill start off easy with you if you want."

You've never seen her so exited, she even does a little clap. As you walk to the foot of your bed she gets up and tells you to get on your knees, you do so and look up at her shes in her work uniform, a black mini skirt with white panties and a black jacket with no under shirt just her huge boobs sticking out of them ready to explode out of it like a bomb. You can see she has a massive bulge in her skirt and its ready to come out. Wasting no time she slides her panties off and throws them to the other side of the room, there is no words to describe her cock it flops out of her panties and already at full mast flings in front of her and right at your face. Its bigger than anything you have seen it looks about 16 inches long and as thick as a soda can, precum is leaking from the tip almost gushing out like a soap dispense. You slowly raise your hands to the massive cock and put you hands on it grabbing the shaft near the middle, you feel it throbbing and pulsating in your hand, you feel her heartbeat racing from her cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, your hands they feel so good on my cock, your making mommy feel so good already, just your touch feels like heaven your hands were made for this sweety!" your mother moans in ecstasy as more precum drips out of her cock and onto the floor a bit

You don't know how to take that but you take it as a complement for now.

"Okay you're doing amazing so far Marcus I feel like i'm in high school again HAHA, now just start at the tip put your lips around my cock head and go from there"

Hands still on her cock you begin to move your face towards the head of her dick, you open your mouth and stick your tongue licking her head with precum flowing out. You lick her head and get all the precum that was on her cock, it sits in your mouth and it taste so sweet like some sort of nectar honey bees would love and you swallow it. She lets out a soft moan letting you know your doing a good job. With that you put your lips around her head its big and almost doesn't even fit in your mouth but you open wide and barley manage to take it all in between your lips.

"Oh my god honey I feel like I'm going to go over the edge already just slipping past your lips my dick feels like its sliding into a glove right now, your mouth is the perfect fit for my cock, oh yessss this is so great, I feel amazing already." she plants a hand on the back of your head and very gently pushes giving you the hint to go deeper

You proceed to slide down her cock inch by inch, you work your way down until she just reaches the entrance of your throat with that you stop and look up at her as she looks back down at you with her gleaming brown eyes, tears are forming already in your own and as a tear goes down your face she wipes it off with her hand.

"You are doing good right now I'm feeling things I haven't felt in years, but you've still got more than half to go and I haven't even reached that tight little throat of yours yet. I'm so proud of you right now I know you can take all my cock, you can doing it for mommy right?"

WHAT? She asked me to suck her dick which was already a lot for me and now she expects me to deep throat her whole 16 inch cock. Is she crazy? Does she not remember that this is the first time I have done anything like this? There is no way I can do this, its insane, deep throat her whole cock my first time sucking dick, its just not possible! you think to yourself cock still stuffed in your mouth just barley able keep it in.

It seems she has either gone crazy with ecstasy, or is just impatient because she takes both her hands and pants them on your head and starts to push you closer to her cock trying to break into your throat. Its not going through though she pulls your head back a bit more and pushes harder again to the entrance of your throat like a battering ram. She breaks through and her cock cock enters your throat, you gag loud GAK* and spit flies out your nose and through your lips a bit.

"OH MY GOD! Its so tight, ahhh fuck your throat was made for mommys cock sweety! OH your doing so well! Make sure to breathe through your nose.

She keeps pushing her cock deeper and deeper, as every inch of her monster cock goes by tears swell up in your eyes. She is feeding you her absolutely enormous dick inch by inch moaning and breathing like a animal in heat every second of the way. She keep feeding you her cock it feels like you'll never reach the end until your lips meet the base of her cock and hit her stomach. She holds your head down and leaves you there for a minute.

"You did it you took all 16 inches of my cock I knew you could do it! Your throat feels incredible around mommys cock im going to go crazy its been years since a man took my cock to the base, I could die and go to heaven right now, but its not over yet mommy has to use her little cock sleeve to the fullest."

With this the brutal face fucking begins, hands still on your head she is on control not you she is going to use you as she wants. She pulls your head back taking her cock almost out of your throat then slams if back in to the base. Her balls slap your chin and she goes faster and faster, balls slapping you harder and harder. She keeps taking her cock almost out of your throat and slamming it back in for nearly 10 minutes, screaming in ecstasy pushing her dick in and out of your throat over and over. She shoves you to the base and starts pounding your throat with smaller thrust not pulling out so much.

"Oh Marcus, i'm getting close your cock sucking throat is pulling on my dick so good, your body was made to satisfy your mother."

She pounds on your throat, the thrust getting shorter and shorter. You keep gagging and spitting up all over yourself GAK* GAK* GAK* she shows no mercy with her violet throat fucking and continues her . She has lost it screaming, moaning, mouth open, tongue out, she is like an animal fucking your poor little throat, using it like a flesh light.

"IM GETTING CLOSE! IM GOING TO BURST! GET READY HERE IT COMES!

Where does she cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)