More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by TheOptimisticDuck TheOptimisticDuck

What's next?

Suck Emma's nipples!

Emma’s nipple tastes incredible in your mouth; true, it probably tastes much like any other nipple and it’s the fact that it’s Emma Watson’s tit you’re sucking that makes it awesome, but you’re completely fine with that. You run your tongue over the stiff, smooth protrusion, then over all the little bumps and circles that make Emma’s nipple, well, Emma’s nipple and no one else’s. Memorising the shape of her, the taste, the texture, just in case this ends too soon.

Then you suck like your life depends it, because what the hell, chances like this come around approximately once every millennium.

‘Oh – oh,’ Emma stammers; her back arches under you, but you stay latched on, licking and sucking and squeezing her other breast with your hand. It feels like a very long time before she gently eases you off, stroking your hair fondly.

‘Thank you so much,’ she whispers, in that inimitably sexy voice – and then her small hand reaches out and caresses your cock through your pants.

You damn near explode then and there – and Emma shoots you a cheeky smile that unmistakeably says, hold on, we’re just getting started.

‘I think it’s about time I repay the favour,’ Emma murmurs softly. She strokes your cock through your pants again, reverently; then unzips your fly slowly with those perfectly manicured fingers.

It’s not long before your painfully hard cock is resting in her soft palm, straining with suppressed arousal. You look up to see why Emma’s not doing anything – only for a very odd sight to meet your eyes.

Emma Watson is staring at your cock like – like she…

Well, almost lovingly, as if she’d like nothing more than to put it in her mouth and start sucking. It’s such a strange expression to see on Emma’s lovely face, especially while she’s staring at a cock, that you almost ask her if she’s all right.

But the question dies on your lips as Emma looks up, then – with a sudden mischievous smile – ducks forward and envelops your cock wholly in her mouth, eyes locked on yours the whole time.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)