More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhantomRiver PhantomRiver

What will the imp choose?

Succumb to Pleasure

The little orange imp wined and stuttered. It should have been such an easy choice. All she had to do was give up a little temporary pleasure - well, a lot of temporary pleasure - and she would retain her ability to think.

But she just couldn't. She was so close, so close to absolute bliss. Try as she might, she couldn't just not reach out and take it.

"I... I want it."

Luroon sneered. Another minion who just couldn't resist her bitchbreaker, even at the cost of their mind. She knew that she needed to stop breaking her servants - by now, about one in every ten of them had been fucked into lunacy - but the look in their eyes when pleasure shattered their brain was just so satisfying.

"What is it that you want, minion? You were begging for mercy earlier. Is that what you want? For me to stop?"

"NO!" the imp cried, tears streaming down her cheeks and her heart hammering in her chest. "Please don't stop! Use your bitchbreaker on me, Mistress! B-Because I am your bitch. And... I-I want to be broken!"

Luroon cackled. It wasn't the sort of sound that made you want to laugh along with her. It was cruel and cold, enough to make a mortal's heart stop for a moment. It pierced the imp's very soul. She wondered if she had made the right choice. No, in fact she was certain she had made the wrong one. But she couldn't make herself take it back. She had to feel that massive knot, even if it broke her. Even if it killed her.

"That's right, you really are my little bitch. Alright then, get ready for it. And don't you forget, you asked for it! This is all on you."

Luroon pulled back gently, testing the stretchiness of the imp's quivering asshole. It had taken her cock up the that point rather well for otherwise being such a low-quality hole, but the knot would be a different story.

The demoness widened her stance and tightened her grip on the imp's wrists. She would have to do this just right, or the imp's body would break before her mind did. Which would be fun, of course, but it wasn't what she was aiming for right now.

With a single, mighty tug, Luroon yanked the imp back. Her tight little pucker was rammed against the knot, but didn't give way. Undeterred, she kept pulling. The imp screamed and struggled, but her asshole started to widen and accept just a little bit of Luroon's bitchbreaker.

"W-Wait, hang on! I changed my mind, I can't do this! I-I'm gonna die! You're going to literally split me in half, Mistress!" The imp cried and begged. All the pain and all the pleasure that had earlier threatened to overwhelm her was nothing compared to what she was going through now. Her ass felt like a tightly wrapped ball of excrutiating euphoria and rapturous agony.

But Luroon wouldn't stop. Her raw demonic strength was brought to bear on her little victim, and the sphincter that tried so hard to deny her entry gradually weakened. It only took a single moment of weakness, one brief window where the muscles relaxed for the entire knot to be all the way inside.

The imp screamed from her very soul. The shriek could be heard from every corner of Luroon's expansive palace. Anyone in the mortal realm - and even many of Hell's own residents - would be haunted for the rest of their life by such a heartrending sound of agony. It was the sound of a soul shattering, a heart breaking, and a mind tearing itself apart to try and understand even the slightest part of what it was experiencing. But in Luroon's domain, it was also a very common sound. Not a single soul in the castle so much as looked up from what they were doing.

Luroon sighed with satisfaction. She didn't climax - there was no way a mere imp could bring her to orgasm without hours and hours and hard fucking - but the quivering, cross-eyed expression of the imp as her thoughts slipped away to be replaced be single-minded desire was amusing enough to cure her of her boredom for the moment.

She grabbed the violently shaking imp by the throat, this time tugging away from herself to pull her off. Even though her asshole was battered and beaten to the point of uselessness, it still held for a moment, as though the imp was struggling through sheer of will to keep from being removed from the bitchbreaker.

But she couldn't spend the day obliging a low-ranking servant. A harder tug dislodged the imp, and the demoness tossed her aside. The imp hit the wall limply and dropped to the floor. She was completely motionless, but not dead - just dead to the world. Eventually another minion would pass by. They would recognize what happened immediately, and have the imp brought to the pleasure pits to put her body to use.

Luroon continued down the grand hallway - she'd grabbed the imp on a whim on her way to the throne room - and waved her hand when she reached the imposing stone doors. They opened for her of their own volition, and she headed into the throne room and sat down. As if on cue, a lesser demon followed her inside. She knew him vaguely - he oversaw her interests, having just recently taken the place of another whom she had executed, though for the life of her she couldn't remember what he'd done.

"My Mistress, I bring news." He said.

What is the News?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)