More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

Subway Objectification

I'm sitting in the subway. The train is full and all seats are taken. The trains stops and a few of the familiar faces get exchanged by new faces. The old lady becomes an athletic guy with sunglasses, the two kids are now an elderly couple, the balled accountant type turns into a young mother with a baby strapped to her chest. The ride continues, stops, faces change again, student, business guy, mother, grandma, athletic guy, train moves on, stops, student, fat woman, mother, college kid, athletic guy, train moves on, stops, etc.

Than all of a sudden something breaks the pattern: student, lawyer, tourist, tourist, tits, athletic guy, wait ... go back ... tits. Massive huge tits stretching the dandelion flower pattern of a yellow summer dress into the size of sunflowers. Protuberant enough to literally overshadow the tiny waist beneath them. And heavy enough to stretch the subtle boat neck into an almost vulgar V-neck, exposing a foot long cleavage of sun kissed, freckled and naturally wobbling front meat. The gym guy next to me pokes the business man next to him and says "Holy shit, dude. Look at that!" The other one let's out an astonished gasp. "That is some serious boobage" he finally manages to say.

I manage to tear my eyes of those giant orbs and contemplate the rest of the person attached to them. It's a young girl, maybe HS-Student, next door type, really pretty, wearing very little make up, long blonde hair, wonderful big eyes and a cute nose with freckles on it. She's curvy and judging from her dress, shoes and simple jewelry I'd say she likes dressing subtle, casual and yet feminine. As for the unfortunate amount of expose breast, I'd say it was a tragic mistake when she bought the dress. She probably loved it so much, that she had to buy it, and fueled by the wish to be as normal as all the other girls in school, she wanted something nice too, convincing herself that she could pull off that dress somehow ... Looking at her now, reading her body language, I can see that this must be her first time in public in that dress. The way her knees touch, and how she clings to her purse, avoiding eye contact with anyone - she has definitely realized her mistake. Maybe she's on the way home to change.

Be that as it may, people in the subway stare at her, like she was a TV with the world championship finals on. "You really believe those things are real?" some jealous wife says to her husband out loud. "Hey, guys! Wanna bet on her size? I say it's G-Cups." I hear from a group of young men, standing next to the girl. "G? Are you insane? My ex had Gs and they weren't even half as big as those udders", one of them blurts out. "Naw, I think she's just fat." The girl is staring out the window, looking into the dark subway tunnel, probably wishing herself far away. But the man next to her, pokes one of her tits with his finger asking her: "How big are those, Miss?" His poke sets off a storm in her bra cups, with huge waves of flesh wobbling back and forth. She turns away from him, rolling her eyes, but replying: "34KK." The group of young man fall silent at once. "Did you just say 34KK?" one of them finally cries out. She nods, nervously fumbling around with her phone. "Woah, that is massive. Omg, that's like a cow." He turns to his friends: "Anyone of you had that? No? Jake said J-Cups, he wins, he was closest".

"Miss, do you know how much they weigh?", she shakes her head, her eyes glued on her phone. The man next to her, cups one of her breasts and lifts it up. "Wow, so heavy. How do you walk around with all that, all day?" I wonder if that question was only rhetorical. But the mans curiosity seems genuine, because he continues his explorative groping. In the corner of my eye I see the jealous wife kicking her mesmerized husband in the balls. I hear the sound of someone unzipping his fly next to me. Looking back to the girl, the explorer has shoved his left arm elbow deep into her cleavage and is trying to scoop her massive tit out of her bra cup. She has turned her head to the other side, playing some match 3 game on he phone. "Aha, just as I thought!" the man cries, getting everyone's attention. In triumph he holds up the bare tit of the girl, red bra marks on it, showing it around to the crowd. "Wide areola, but almost the same color as her normal skin." He seems to be amazed by this, but everyone else is just stunned by the sheer size of the tit. It doesn't even look like a boob, more like a pillow filled with water.

Than I suddenly notice the small QR-Code tattooed on her tit. This means they had her registered. The State Institute for Macromastia registers all cases of unusual breast growth for research purposes. Scanning this code with my phone grants me access to a lot of information about it's carrier. Since nowadays all networks are somehow connected, and since we live in a society with very loose to none privacy regulations, I have all kind information about this girl, in the palm of my hand. One exiting fact is, that she get's tit fucked at least once a day, and that all her followers of all her social networks combined, spill about 82 liters of cum per day, looking at her pictures. The list of facts goes on and on, but if you like to know more about her, just let me know.

While checking out the information on my phone, I feel the hot radiation of an erection next to me and rhythmic movement of my neighbors arm. "Did you read that about her first time? She actually got tit fucked for a year before she finally lost her virginity" the guy next to me says, staring at my phone. "Some guys care more for boobs, than for anything else".

The explorer has settled down again, and through out the train I hear several zippers either pulled down or up. The girl sits there, one tit out, almost big and heavy enough to rest on her thigh. "She could feed a village" I hear from somewhere. A man walks up to her, his erection out. It doesn't take him more than 5 seconds to shoot a impressive load into her cleavage. The girl looks down on herself in disgust. "Woah, that was good." The man moans, zips up his fly and moves on. As if that was the cue for the group of young men, they line up in front of her and start shooting their loads into her cleavage one after another. "Seriously girl, what did you expect?" I hear the jealous wife yell from somewhere. The girl rolles her eyes, puts her phone down, waits until the train stops and the group of men leaves. She grabs a tissue from her purse, and starts cleaning her tit. Her face looks annoyed, like as if somebody had spilled coffee over her new dress and didn't even apologize. A young student comes out of the crowd quickly shooting his load onto her chest, hitting her hand and face too. "God damn these fucking tits!" she yells in anger. People around her laugh and zippers are going down again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)