More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Is she dom or sub?

Sub

"Sub" Zooey says with a giggle. And your mind races. Where is this going? But you stop and breathe. You have to focus. You have an image makeover to do.

"Are you sure?" You ask, wanting to make sure that Zooey isn't getting into anything over her head.

"Mmmmmmm yeah." Zooey answers. "Definitely. There was this one time when I was younger, a boyfriend tied me to the bed. It was actually kinda hot. I've thought about it a lot." And that sounds sub willing enough for you. Plus she adds, "Besides I'm too shy to give out orders. I couldn't be a dom."

"Okay" you say, "first thing's first" a sudden idea coming to you that will help you find the perfect outfit, but still make Zooey feel sorta in charge. "Around the corner is the magazine rack. Find a magazine on the back shelf titled 'Submissive Pleasure' and bring it here. Somewhere in there is going to be your new look."

Zooey nods with a goofy fake serious look on her face and starts to turn but stops, then flips back toward you, her dark hair tossing around her face, her big eyes batting at you suddenly. "Do I get a little kiss before I go?"

Mentally you freeze, just for a moment. Did Zooey Deschannel just ask you for a kiss? You step toward her, placing your hand on the underside of her jaw, tilting her mouth up toward yours. But just as you're about to touch your lips to hers you stop. You have a better idea. "You're submissive now." You say.

"Yeah..." Zooey whispers, the slightest hint of genuine desire and anticipation seeming to take over her sarcastic personality.

"This is your little kiss." you say, and give her a gentle slap on the cheek. She reacts with a little gasp, trying to cover it up. "No go find a picture and meet me back by the leather gear."

She turns and heads off, and you can't help yourself but to send her off with an even firmer slap on her ass. She yelps a bit as you hit her and jumps off. It was a nice ass, firm and soft at the same time.

Moments later you're sifting through the submissive wear, holding one pair of overknee fishnet stockings up against another when Zooey returns, bouncing. "Got it!" she shouts as she approaches you. "Got the look. I think you'll approve."

You put down the fishnets and take the magazine from her, holding up the page that she presents to you. She's right, you do approve.

What best describes "the look?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)