More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Control Freak Control Freak

Who do you decide to follow in this brave new world?

Su - A Day in the Life of a Cow Girl

Sushila Burman, or Su as she preferred to be called, stretched and let out a long yawn as she woke up to the sunlight coming through her shades. Reaching over to check her phone, she saw that it was a little before nine in the morning. Even though she usually got up early, especially on days when she went to the farmer's market, being able to choose to sleep in if she wanted was one of her favorite parts of being a self-employed Cow Girl. The other part was getting paid to pleasure herself. Speaking of...

Su sat up in her bed and cupped her massive breasts, weighing them in her hands. She could feel the familiar sensation of milk sloshing around in them, which made her slightly wet between her legs. Some days she woke up with so much milk in her boobs that it would leak onto her covers, but today they merely felt heavy. Good.

Su lazily threw the covers off of her, then crawled off of her bed and onto the floor, an easy feat since she had her mattress and boxspring directly on the ground rather than on a bedframe, a common safety precaution for girls with Mongolian blood in them. Now on her hands and knees, she crawled over to her dresser, then got up onto her knees to look through for her clothes.

She fingered through her padded bras, ranging from F to H cups for her various states of 'fullness', debating rather she would rather milk herself this morning or wait a bit for her breasts to fill even further. After a moment's thought, she remembered that she had a buyer today that preferred their milk as fresh as possible, so she closed the bra drawer and simply grabbed her collar from the top of the dresser, deciding to get dressed after her milking.

The collar was Su's favorite article of clothing to wear, to the point where there were days where that's all she wore. A simple leather band with a miniature cow bell on it, wearing it made her feel less like a woman and more like a dairy cow... or someone's pet. A shame she didn't yet have a boyfriend so she could truly act like one at home, but she made do with what she had. Su was not the type of girl who would just find any guy to fulfill her fetish with, after all... well, at least not for more than one night.

Su crawled out to the kitchen, her cow bell jangling the whole way. Once she was there, she reluctantly got up onto her feet so that she could use the appliances properly. She didn't like being on her feet for longer than was strictly necessary, even if some days her boobs were so large her nipples dragged on the floor. It just felt... wrong to her, a trait she unsurprisingly shared with her mother, who like her was a true Cow Girl. Of course, her mother had even larger udders than Su, making moving around on all fours more of an issue for her. Su was lucky not to be in that situation.

After about twenty minutes, Su had her traditional breakfast: French toast, hash browns, six sausages, and a bowl of cereal made with her own breast milk. Since she was home alone, she put the cereal bowl on the floor next to a large doggy dish with her name engraved on it, which she poured the rest of the food into, then dropped back down on her hands and knees and buried her face into the mixture of food. Sure, she had plates and silverware for when she had company, since she knew some people found it unsettling to watch a grown woman eating like an animal on the floor, but Su enjoyed her food more this way.

After she finished breakfast, she cleaned her dishes (and her mess of a face), then went to the living room to do her business. Her living room looked mostly normal, if a little expensively furnished for a young single adult, but the nearby closet housed something most homes didn't have. Su made a beeline to the door, then opened it and dragged out her milking machine, wheeling it over next to her armchair. Then with a sigh, she plopped her plump booty into the seat and turned on the TV.

As she watched an old episode of Supernatural, Su hooked the cups of the machine up to her caramel-colored tits, making sure her large nipples were erect and ready to be drained. She turned the machine on, then sat back and started watching the TV, wondering idly if she would actually finish the episode today.

It wasn't too long before the constant sucking on her breasts caused her arousal to start spiking. It was a good thing she kept a plastic cover on this armchair, as her juices started flowing liberally under her. Su let out a low moan, or 'moo-oan' as her last boyfriend called the sound she made when aroused, and started to finger herself. Her eyes remained forward, but she was only barely paying attention to the show (or the guys in it) anymore, her focus mostly on the pleasure she was feeling.

Her bell rang softly as she leaned back further and spread her legs for easier access to her pussy, which complimented the lustful mooing coming out of Su's mouth. She didn't even know why she bothered with TV during a milking session. Maybe it was some attempt to normalize it, make the process seem like a boring routine rather than a fulfillment of almost every one of her sexual fantasies. Hell, Su found getting milked while she was full to feel even better than a lot of sexual experiences she had in the past. She sometimes would imagine that the pumps sucking at her tits to be a pair of lips, drinking her milk directly from the source. She wanted so badly to experience that feeling for real, but so far she had only done so once, and she broke up with the guy soon after (for reasons unrelated to sex: he was just a jerk in general).

Su's mooing grew louder as her arousal grew. She was a cow, a huge slutty cow, and her purpose in life was to get her tits milked, and nothing made her happier than fulfilling her purpose. She wished she could just get milked all day, lost in mindless bliss as she stood on her hands and knees on a hay-covered floor and got fucked from behind in her heifer cunt and-

Su let out one last, long moo as her orgasm overtook her. Her bell jangled as her entire body shuddered in ecstasy, and her pussy clamped tight on her fingers. She continued to buck her hips for several seconds as the waves of pleasure coursed through her body, before settling in place and laying still, dwelling in her bliss. Even when she felt the last of the milk leave her breasts, she let the machine continue tugging on her breasts for several more seconds before lazily reaching over and flicking it off.

Reluctantly, she unhooked herself from the machine, and turned off the TV, not even sure if she was on the same episode anymore. She then slowly got up and checked the tank, which was over three-fourths filled with her delicious milk. For most lactating women, the large two and a half gallon tank would be more than enough to empty them and have room left over, but Su could fill the whole thing in a single milking, which she made a habit of doing at least twice a day, sometimes three. When she was particularly filled up from skipping a milking she would need to empty the tank and immediately hook herself up again to even get everything out. And some Cow Girls like her mother could make even more milk, especially if properly fed.

But what Su lacked in quantity, she made up for with quality and presentation. Grabbing some empty bottles from the nearby bin, she detached the tank and filled them up one by one, until she had 8 bottles of 'Suzy's Delight' sealed and ready for delivery. The mascot on the front of the bottle, a tanned dirty blonde in skimpy flannel and a cowboy hat, was a bit cliche, but Su knew it helped push the brand, so she kept it on the bottle. Not that she had much competition in the market of commercial human breast milk, but with her average sale being about $25 a bottle she had to do what she could to make the price tag justifiable. And from today's buyer, she figured she could get double that if she played her cards right.

She stuck the bottles into an ice-filled cooler, then went back to her room to get dressed properly. Soon she was wearing jeans with padded knees and a t-shirt with a neckline just deep enough to show off her cleavage and a bra tight enough to remain against her chest even when she was on all fours. She pocketed her wallet and keys, then crawled over to the laptop she kept on the floor and double-checked the order on her website to make sure she got the right address for the meeting place. Once she typed it in on Google Maps, she went to the cooler and got back on her legs to pick it up on her way out the door.

Who is her buyer, and where are they meeting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)