More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by avalonbladeworks avalonbladeworks

What's next?

Stud

You find yourselves at a pure white plane as you see a old man sitting across you.

He sighed saying"You are wrongly put to due to a mistake done a newly appointed Angel. To rectify that iam giving you a chance to live again.Please tell me if you have any wishes before rebirth.But keep in mind that the wishes cannot destroy the world or change the natural order".

I took some time to come to terms that i was dead but was elated that i got a golden opportunity before me.Mind control was my first pick but i thought hard and answered"

Universal acceptance,meaning despite what i do,everyone will accept it normally with no morals.

All females around has extremely increased libido.

I want to be immortal and immune to all diseases and hunger with unlimited sexual power.

If i want something,i can be able to create it"

God sighed saying"damn,another one who thinks with his dick.Well its my fault to begin with.Your wishes has some loopholes but iam filling those because of goodwill.Now please choose a place to reincarnate or do you have any requests?".

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)