More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ZimFan89 ZimFan89

How does Tori lose her clothes?

Stripped by a Monster

Enf the cosmic imp was a very minor monster in the ranks of Lothor's army, looked down upon as a joke by everyone else, even the utterly incompetent Choobo. Which might have had something to do with the fact that while he had tremendous magical powers, they came with the limitation that they could only be used for the purpose of embarrassing those he used them on - no killing, no maiming, no crippling, just humiliating. And that he tended to only use such powers on women for his perverted amusement definitely didn't help his case. Because of this, he was looked down on as little more than a prankster that Lothor only kept around because he couldn't be bothered to remember his existence long enough to kick him out or kill him.

But that was going to change today, Enf told himself. Because today he was going to strike a blow against the Power Rangers by utterly ruining the reputation of the Blue Ranger, making her such a laughingstock that she'd never be able to show her face in public again, much less act to fight against Lothor's plans, which would weaken the whole team and make things easy for him to conquer the whole world.

And yes, this would allow Enf to indulge in his perverted tastes some more. Who cared as long as he got the job done?

In any case, that was why Enf currently found himself floating above Blue Bay Harbor's beach, cloaked in invisibility and watching as Tori Hanson, the Blue Ninja Ranger, paddled out into the water on her surfboard, clad in her usual blue and white two-piece swimsuit. Enf grinned at that, knowing that the nature of her outfit would make his plan all the easier. Laughing quietly, he tracked Tori as she started surfing, waiting for the right moment to strike, which finally came as she approached a particularly large wave. Taking this as his cue, Enf lashed out with some of his magic, causing the surfboard to jerk under Tori's feet, just enough to make her lose her balance and tip over, falling into the water.

As Tori was tossed and turned under the water by the undercurrent, momentarily disorienting her, Enf struck again. Firing small, precise lasers, he cut through the straps and back of Tori's top as well as the back of her swim shorts; as the damaged garments started to pull away from her body due to a combination of her own frantic movements and the current, Enf reached out to telekinetically grab and pull them all the way free. He then shoved them far enough away from her to ensure they'd be caught by a riptide and carried out to sea, guaranteeing that she'd never be able to recover them.

Leering at Tori's newly exposed body as she finally managed to gain ahold of herself and burst through the surface to desperately gasp for breath, the imp giggled to himself and leaned back casually in the air to watch the show, anticipating what would happen when Tori realized what had happened to her.

Does Tori realize she's naked right away?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)