More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by merkros merkros

What do you ask of Sarah?

Strip.

You've decided that your first task as king is going to be to enjoy your new power. This girl, Sarah is just a servant girl. Nobody will really care what you do with her or to her. "Come with me." You say, turning and walking into your room.

"Y-Yes, King Bryce." she obediently follows you and you close the door behind her. She turns to look at you curiously, "What is it you need me to do?"

You lean back against the door and grin, your whole body brimming with excitement at seeing this pretty girl naked. "I want you to take your clothes off for me."

She quickly loses her composure, her face turning bright red at your request. "Y-Your Majesty! That's...Is that really proper?"

Your expression darkens a little, "You're my servant and I just asked you to do something. I believe there are some very serious consequences for disobedience."

You see her body stiffen and a frown crawls on her face, "Of course, Your Majesty. I-I'm sorry." She reaches behind her back and fiddles with her dress for a moment before letting it slide off her body unceremoniously. Her pale skin is quite pretty as her hair falls onto her naked shoulders. She grimaces and removes her bra and let's it drop to the floor as well. Freeing her small B-cup breasts from their prison. She then hooks her fingers into her panties and slides them to the floor. You see a bush of curly blonde pubes covering her groin. Your cock stirs excitedly at the sight of Sarah naked. She squirms under your ogling and covers her breasts and groin with her hands.

You frown, "Don't do that, I want to see your body, not your hands."

She blushes again and moves her hands away, clasping them together in front of her. She stares at the floor and awaits your next command.

What do you do with Sarah?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)