More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

What's next?

Strip search

"We've can't risk you sneaking anything illict in to our camp. You'll need to lose your clothes, I'm afraid."

Nancy laughed, but the sound quickly died away as the look on their faces told her they were serious.

"I...I can't do that!" Nancy protested.

"Why not? Got something to hide?"

"No! I just...don't want you to see me naked..." she mumbled, rubbing he arms awkwardly.

But they weren't listening.

"Come on, hand your clothes over. Or we can take them off you forcefully, if you like?"

Nancy knew that she could still run away, keep her clothes and modesty intact, but her inquisitiveness got the better of her.

With great , the brunette handed over her satchel and shrugged out of her jacket. Crouching down, Nancy awkwardly pulled off her knee-high leather boots and wriggled out of her white socks.

She gasped as her bare feet touched down on the soft ground, the damp grass sticking to her pale ankles.

Looking down at her toes to avoid having to make eye contact, Nancy unzipped her skirt and allowed gravity to do the rest. The material pooled around her feet for a moment before she kicked it away.

Somehow, her blush became even deeper as she realised her panties were now visible. Nancy tugged down on the bottom of her blouse as she turned around, aware that she was now giving them an eyeful of her cute arse. But she wanted to go as long as possible without showing them her chest.

Biting back tears, Nancy slowly began unbuttoning her top. Her humiliation only grew as the garment became gradually looser, until suddenly, the blouse fell open, exposing her stomach and light pink bra.

There was no point delaying any longer. First one arm. Then, the other. Nancy balled her blouse up and held it to her breast.

As she turned around, despite her best efforts, the first tears began to fall. Running down her cheeks, they splashed onto her forearms. Nancy was just surprised that they didn't turn into steam due to the heat in her face.

Nancy squeezed her eyes closed, scrunched her face up...and tossed her blouse.

She immediately slammed both arms across her chest, head bowed as she sobbed quietly.

"F-fuck!" Nancy cursed under her breath. She had been meaning to keep her bra shielded, but soon found her arms settling around her stomach and vigorously rubbing her sides. It was so c-cold!

Or was it? A light breeze ruffled her frizzy hair and caused goosebumps to erupt on her pale flesh. But the sun hadn't yet set and it was early September, leading Nancy to believe that maybe it wasn't the cold that was causing her to shiver...

As her teeth began to chatter, Nancy reassured herself with the fact that once they had determined that she wasn't carrying anything suspicious or illict on her, she would be able to get dressed again...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)