More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Hallway drama.

Strange encounters. [TheDespaxas]

On his way out of the room he accidentally bumped into Vanessa and used Theft again, curious to see what he would get. He saw that whatever got into his inventory cost him -4 relationship points with her putting him at - 124, this score was so ridiculously low that by the time this - 4 would matter it would mean he'd be able to get over it easily.

Scanning the hallway with observe he ran to the bathroom and after locking himself in a stall opened his inventory. He got out the pair of panties and looked at them in his hand. Far from the ones supplied with the uniform these expensive pink panties were soft and... Warm?

It looked like they were still warm from her wearing them despite having been in his inventory for more than an hour. It would mean that he could probably store a fresh drink or a hot meal inside of this and get them out just like he put them in. It would even stop the food from spoiling, a truly wonderful perk.

He got his first sniff at the scent of a girls pussy with this pair of panties and had to get his pants down to relieve some tension.

By the time he noticed what he was doing he was close to cumming and the panties were the only thing in reach to catch his seed without getting some on his clothes.

He put them back in his inventory to prevent getting some everywhere.

Semen soiled panties: these panties belonging to Vanessa Hawthorne are full of the Gamer's cum.

Time to look at what he got before the end of the break.

Keychain: this keychain with 8 keys belongs to Vanessa Hawthorne.

Damn! He just got her keys. It meant that he would be able to get into her place if they didn't change the lock soon after discovering the key were missing. Maybe he could make a copy of them and tell a teacher he found them laying on the floor.

Going out and running to his class he noticed something that made him stop for a moment but sadly he did not have time to investigate.

On two opposite ends of the hallway he got the same message.

Observe failed

He looked closer at each girl. Kim Moon a tomboyish student of Korean descent and Moira Brighton a sexy redhead with a body to die for. For both of them he could only see their names. Not everyone had a title or comment but he could always see their lvl and class (student for most, a few sport or club related things for others).

Both girls only had question marks for those two lines and no relationship bar. But he had little time to think about it and entered his classroom just as the second bell rang.

Des#6_CharacterSheet

A more interesting class.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)