More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by satoshy12 satoshy12

What's next?

Straight to the Hokage Tower

She is here for a diplomatic mission so the best thing that she could do was to talk with the Hokage right before doing anything else. She had to tell the Hokage that she and her entourage were here. So she used the Body Flicker Technique jutsu to be direct in the In Front of the Hokage Residence. The guards let her in and showed her the way to the door of the Hokage.

Walking inside everyone moved aside as the extremely well-toned curvaceous and thicc Woman with huge tits and a fat ass that bounced with each confident stride walked towards the Hokage’s office.

She now only had one arm after she cut of the other because of the Jutsu of Sasuke Uchiha as he attacked the Five Kage Summit, the only reason she didn't tried to get a retaliation for it, from the boy was because he like Orochimaru he was needed in the case something like the Ootsutsuki once again attacked their World, but let it not be said that she didn't hated him.

He walked for what felt like five minutes before he made it to the door of the Hokage’s office. Inside it she saw the Rokudaime Hokage Kakashi Hatake inside, sitting in the Hokage chair doing paperwork.

“Oh good to see you Ay.” Kakashi told her as he looked up from his paperwork happy that he doesn’t have to do it right now thanks to her and taking a good look at her how he loved that she doesn't care who looks at that body.

‘Oh Jiraiya what books you could have created with her.’ Kakashi thought about the Icha Icha he could do with her as inspiration.

“I’m sure you already know why I’m here, Kakashi.” were her blunt words to him.

Kakashi pulled the paperwork to the side to have an even better look at the Female Kage, “Yes you’re here to make sure we are still allies. Anything you need to know before we have later, the talk about the Alliance?”

“I would need a place for me and my entourage to stay while I am here around Konohagakure. Somewhere away from all the people would be good, don't have time for them.” Ay tactlessly told Hokage how she wanted to be alone with her Shinobi.

"You could go to the Uchiha Compound right now my two students Sakura Haruno now Uchiha And Sasuke Uchiha are the only ones living there." Kakashi started not seeing how her eyes darkened at the name of the traitorous ex-Missing Nin whose fault it was that she lost her arm," or you can stay with Naruto he lives alone in his house outside of Konoha. It is a big one, your sister Queen Bee already came and rapped to me she will stay with him there."

So she could choose herself, first was Sasuke Uchiha who she could make in privacy with her Kunoichi into her Bitch as a lesson, she wouldn’t kill but break him.

Second was her Sisters student Naruto Uzumaki where she knew that the Rumor about Jinchuuriki Mating isn’t a lie, her sister had confirmed it and it was the reason for them to be alone.

So following her sister or breaking(Femdom) the Uchihas.

Naruto or breaking (Femdom) the Uchiha

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)