More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enzzzym Enzzzym

What's next?

Straight to Humanities Lecture

After Jack finished his first class of the day, Calculus with Professor Victoria Cho, he checked his schedule and headed towards his next destination: a Humanities course orientation led by Professor Priya Patel. Upon entering the classroom, Jack scanned the rows of desks for an available seat and spotted one nestled between two students. Introductions ensued as he greeted his classmates, Emery and Carson.

Emery, a witty individual with sparkling hazel eyes, extended her hand towards Jack. "Hi! I'm Emery. Nice to meet you. I guess we'll be spending lots of time together this semester."

From the corner of his eye, Jack noticed Carson rolling his eyes at their apparent enthusiasm. Unperturbed, Jack focused on absorbing the wealth of information Patel provided about future lessons and the grading system.

As the duo chatted, Professor Patel walked into the room, carrying an air of calm elegance. She smiled warmly at her incoming students and initiated the session by passing around the course syllabus. "Hello, everyone, I'm delighted to introduce you to our Humanities course. Throughout the semester, we'll dive into rich texts and historical contexts that illuminate different aspects of society, culture, and identity."

Curiosity piqued, Jack perused the document, paying careful attention to its layout. Future lessons included units centered around philosophy, art history, anthropology, religious studies, and comparative literary analysis. Additionally, Prof. Patel explained the grading system, comprising attendance, participation, written assignments, midterm and final assessments, and a culminating project.

During the presentation, Jack engaged in lighthearted banter with Emery, forming connections over their shared interests.

A male student inquires about online resources available for supplementary reading, Patel paused and tilted her head slightly, focusing her gaze on the male student. "Ah, great question! Yes, Khan Academy provides excellent and effective topics to read that cover future lessons."

Once the lecture was dismissed, Jack rose slowly from his chair, gathering his belongings as Emery approached him. "See you later, Jack," she called out cheerfully before leaving.

Jack returned her greeting with a polite nod and a faint smile, appreciating her warm demeanor.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)