More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

Continue...

Story Page (Update 1/15)

Update (1/18/24): The subscribestar page I set up has finally been approved, and you can now donate to me at the address below. The page is going to be dedicated to this story, as well to another project that I've been teasing that builds on its principles. Please consider contributing. If enough people raise funds, I can spend less hours doing busy work and devote that time to doing the writing that I love. Help me quit my day job.

https://subscribestar.adult/Winters


This is the product of an attempt to rewrite and expand on the short game that I made and posted on r/nsfwchyo in 2022: https://www.reddit.com/r/nsfwcyoa/comments/vo72ix/your_wife_his_slave_version_01_wip_oc_textonly/

At present, I have over 100k words done, and I plan to upload the vast majority of it on here, as my circumstances allow. I wrote most of it in the past, and truthfully, I'm unsure how much work I'm going to be focusing on the project on a foreword looking basis. However, the version completed is already far longer and far more detailed then most projects on this website. It would be a shame if it didn't see the light of day.

If this takes off, I'll look into finding a competent Artist/AI Artist to help me add a visual component. Or else I'll just put up a Patreon. It would also provide me encouragement to keep soldiering through the long third segment of the game.

I might also need some help with the coding aspects in a few places. This CYOA has many nesting variables, in some cases upwards of five or six running at a time. I'd love to be able to include all of it here, but I will be up front in saying I don't know if my limited coding skills can handle it.

For that reason, if you see anything that seems like a bug, please let me know. I'll try to handle it quickly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)