More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rubicon Rubicon

What's next?

Story Notes

As I indicated elsewhere -- this story was first written for and serialized on Adult Fan-Fiction. New entries will continue to go there.

Followups to this will include notes on characters, myth, the reason why I wanted to write a non-violent Wonder Woman Bondage story... stuff like that.

I have edited things a bit, both to reformat and to rephrase. And made a couple of topical references different -- a joke about Donald Trump in 2011 was a joke in reference to the host of Celebrity Apprentice, for example. That joke has a different context today, so I took it out. Not a political story, I tell you three times and what I tell you three times is true.

I will say this. I've gotten amazingly good reviews for this story over the years. (Chapter 1 was posted in 2011. Chapter 8 was posted in late 2018... and actually led to me finding CHYOA. So... you know. Score!). And not long ago, I got one of my favorite reviews of my own work I've ever seen, by a person who goes by 'MattersNot:'

I first discovered this story a couple of years ago. And I just admit. It made me a tad uncomfortable, and I was not at all sure I wanted to like it it, but damn was it well written. Just saw that, out of the blue, there were three new chapters! And they made me uncomfortable, and I am not at all certain I want to like them but...... You can write, and exceptionally well. Mixed feelings and discomfort aside, I am terribly curious to see where you take this, cause damn can you write. Kudos.

I like the compliments (I like them a lot, honestly). But... I really liked hearing that the story made him... uncomfortable. That means that at least in a small way... I got to where I was trying to go.

See... almost every Wonder Woman bondage fan fiction you see is... well, misogynistic. And I didn't want to castigate other people for that -- as Tom says in the introduction: your fantasies are your fantasies. You do you. Your imagination doesn't hurt anyone. But it surprised me how little _positive _bondage surrounding Wonder Woman was on the fan fiction sites. I mean, it existed, but it was rare.

Which, given that Wonder Woman was created by a man who absolutely was pro-bondage, pro-domme/submission, and pro-sex? Blew my mind.

So... I wanted to write a story about an ordinary person who knew an old myth that he was able to use because of very specific circumstances to absolutely bind Wonder Woman to him, sexually, with no getting out.

Ever.

And then I wanted to write about what he would do with that... and how it would change her... and how it would change him.

Bear in mind... I'm also the writer who's writing a sex djinn harem fanfic that spends a huge amount of its time debating responsibility, consent, and quoting lyrics to "The Pokemon Rap." I'm kinda weird.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)