More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Funatic Funatic

Where is he?

Story Explanation

HELLO!

Funatic here to bring you the how this story is going to be structured. If you don't know I made the map you can see above a bit ago (For a version that includes character positions as well as a few landmarks i point you to the guideline chapter) and this is centre piece of this story: The map.

While Stark will walk through our beloved female dominated Dominion of Dominas, Estara (I am proud of that sentence, yes), the focus will be a on the travels. That means that unlike Uklag's story this one will feature less characters, less story and less erotica. Not particularly interesting sounding i admit but if you are interested in learning a bit more about the countryside and landmarks of Estara you are welcome to join me as i write it. Because i will write it even if none of you care.

Full disclosure: This story will end at roughly 31 Chapters. There might be mentions of this story elsewhere afterwards. I don't know yet. I tend towards yes, at least in my branch. Because that is extra depth i can slap into a few chapters.

Back to the map though, at the top of every chapter you will find a mark of the current position as well as the path up to that point. I do that because, as i stated, focus is on landmarks and telling you what they are but not where seems redundant if we have a map. Every one of the 31 chapters should have either a landmark, a custom of Estara or a thing about the world shown to you, the reader.

Other than that there is nothing to tell you. I hope you will like the sightseeing.

Funatic out

yeah no

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)