More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sphfag Sphfag

Which will you follow?

Story 1

Ron always felt a little insecure about his size, okay sure, he was the tallest of his year, he had the biggest hands and feet, he was always the tallest of his friends, even now, at 16, he was taller than most of his brothers, except for Bill, though he was close to him. As a kid, he would sometimes bathe along with his siblings, mostly the twins, and when he was around 4, it stopped, obviously; and when he was 8, he began to bathe himself, that was the last time anyone had seen him naked. Even in Hogwarts, nobody, especially his dormmates, had ever seen him naked, not even Harry, who was like a brother to him. Because of that, nobody knew of his biggest shame, his cock size, well, dick size really. You see, Ron, wasn't what anyone would describe as above average, he wasn't even average, Ron was exactly, 3.71 inches, or 9.42 centimeters , when he was hard and ready to burst. When he was soft, he was 2.8 inches long, or 7 centimeters.

He always hid it, being the last one in the bathroom and showering after everyone had done their business, always making sure he had something covering him when he changed clothes, never being naked if someone could walk in on him; even jerking off was something he avoided, as he only needed his index and thumb to do so. One day, during Christmas break, he had enough, he snuck out of the dorm rooms, stealing Harry's invisibility cloak, and taking his wand with him. He snuck through passageways and hallways, avoiding the places he knew where frequented by ghosts and Filch; he reached the library, and let himself in, carefully closing the doors behind him, before quickly walking to the center of it, uncovering himself of the cloak and standing in the middle of the room, with his wand up.

"Accio spellbook"

A book slowly floated towards him as the tip of his wand shined white, slowly, he raised his arms, happily taking the book in his hands before placing it on a table. The spellbook was the only one found in the library, reason for it being that it was a universal on, every spell that had ever been created and is created magically appears in this book, due to that, the book was enormous. Laying it on the table, Ron stood back, laying the tip of his wand on the book cover. He knew there were definitely more than one spell to make his dick grow in size, so, he first needed to cast the spell to find them, and see how many there were.

"Invenire incantationem" He hummed.

The book opened itself and flipped through it's own pages, before stopping in one. On the top half of the page, there was a spell to make your cock grow "Grandis" and the other half, there was a spell to make it shorter "vegrandis". He made a copy of the page, before casting the spell another time, this time, finding the spell "porrigo", after copying the spell again, he cast the spell a third time, this time, the pages stopped in the "tempus stamine". He sent the book flying to it's rightful place. He was basically shaking in place as he stared at the three spells, he knew he needed to read them to make sure he got them all right, but he wanted to cast it now, not later. He would already waste time by going to the bathroom to make sure he wouldn't be found.

Should he read the spells or run to the bathroom immediately?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)