More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by porneia porneia

Where does Sandra begin her search, with her ID information or one of her stories?

Story - "Sandra Gets Fined" (Personal Fantasy)

["My most common fantasy has been the thought of letting go and being the bad girl for once in my life, which inevitably leads me to getting caught and punished for it. For my first Chyoa story I eroticized an incident last week when I talked my way out of speeding ticket. In truth, I just put on the "good girl" face and apologized a lot to some old cop that reminded me of someone's grandfather. But what if it was a different officer? And I had to be the bad girl to get out of it? The idea so excited me I actually went back to where I got pulled over wearing what I fantasized I would have had on and took some selfies for my private collection." - Sandra]

Sandra Gets Fined

"You got to be kidding me!" Sandra gives an exasperated groan as she notices the telltale flashing lights of a police cruiser in her rear-view mirror.

It has already been a bad week: A lousy D+ on a Finance test, turned down by the new cute girl in the theater company and tomorrow is the dreaded calculus test. If she tanks that one too, Sandra frets, her GPA could dip so low she could lose her scholarship.

Deciding a study break was very much in order the shapely coed threw on some faded jeans, her favorite bumming around old purple flannel shirt and her driving sun glasses. Grabbing her rich roommate's keys, she justifies taking the red Scion FR-S 86 convertible with the thought that her friend did say she could borrow the car if it was "an emergency," and surviving calculus certainly qualifies, Sandra tells herself.

Driving the rural winding roads near the university was fun while it lasted, until the cop's lights appeared. Looking down at the speedometer Sandra's heart dropped when she realizes she was easily going 30 miles per hour over the speed limit.

Parking the car on a side dirt road the business and theater arts major last hope is dashed as the cruiser pulls behind her. Sandra's mind races, "I can't afford a ticket. Is 30 mph enough to get sent to jail? What if I miss the test tomorrow?! Oh fuck, this isn't my car!!"

With a minute to act before the cop gets out of his car Sandra ponders if she could talk her way out of this. She is a theater major after all and quite shapely, but she has never done anything like this before. It certainly will be a challenge, the competitive redhead reasons as she begins to undo the top buttons of her shirt exposing her ample cleavage.

"But what if a smile and flashing some T&A isn't enough?" Sandra reconsiders how risky this play might be. "What if he is offended? Or worse, demands something more?" The coed starts to button her shirt back up when she hears the police car's door slam shut.

"Oh hell!" The pulled over speeder grimaces at the forewarning sound. "I can't get thrown out of school." Sandra resolves to the more daring course of action and pulls her shirt even more open. Yanking the bottom of her top out from her jeans Sandra ties the front hems in a knot under her chest, leaving a look that Daisy Duke would be proud of.

With half of her sizable breasts and all her well toned abdomen now on full display Sandra braces herself to give the performance of her life.

What type of police officer has pulled Sandra over?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)