More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by porneia porneia

Where does Sandra begin her search, with her ID information or one of her stories?

Story - "Red Sonja, Origins" (Action Adventure)

["I am a huge Red Sonja fan, though I have never enjoyed her several origin stories, so I decided to write my own. Justifying her armor is a fun challenge. I know it's ludicrous, but it would be a blast to wear something so sexual and yet be a total badass. Tempting guys to look and then beating the stuffing out of them when they do. I guess that is why I had to make a cosplay of it. Funny how such a skimpy little thing took so long to make and that no one will ever get to see it. " - Sandra]

Red Sonja, Origins

"By the gods, who are these dogs that dare hunt us?!" The red haired Sonja growls as she runs beside her chief, the famous bandit lord Sinja Firehair, through the tangles of the Hyrkanian forest by the shadows of nightfall.

"They are like no other hunters I have known." Sinja skillfully darts through the thick undergrowth. "Though they have the stench of Stygian sorcery about them, so be quiet foolish girl and run!"

Sonja knows Sinja's harsh tone is not meant as insult. Ever since she was adopted by the bandit clan as a young child he has been a strict, but loving mentor to her, almost like a father. For they share much in common; a sharp of wit, a fiery will and the only two of the clan who have crimson hair. Yet this is the first time she has ever heard fear in the bandit lord's voice.

"We head for the cliffs and then dive for the river below?" Sonja, as usual, ignores his command to be silent.

"Yes, now quickly girl!" The bandit nearly shouts as the sound of heavy footfalls draws ever nearer.

"Surrender!" A hulking voice booms behind them.

As they approach the forest opening and their jump to freedom the bestial voice again thunders, "Firehair, we hunt you alone." It commands from the darkness. "Yield and the rest of your clan be be spared!"

The two chased brigands slide to a stop at the edge of the cliff and share a knowing, anxious glance, as their pursuers are but seconds away.

What does Sonja do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)