More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by falconz499 falconz499

Who do you want to follow?

Story “Mythology”

Hello reader and potential author!

Below are just a few rules about the society that this story takes place in that will be helpful for you to understand particularly if you want to add to the story:

In this society nudity is not only seen as something sexual but also as the ultimate form of honesty, humility, and intimacy. The idea is that by showing yourself naked to someone it can have two meanings. One being that you’re sexually attracted to that person not much unlike our own world but also as a show of honesty and trust.

For example: in this world when you go to propose to your partner and to ask them to marry you it would not be uncommon for the person proposing to strip naked so that the person being proposed to can see that they are hiding nothing from them. They are baring their physical body to them as a metaphorical example of baring their soul to them. Another example may be a politician to make a point during a speech might strip naked or come out to deliver the speech naked to prove to those watching that they are being honest in their words because you can see all of them and they have nothing to hide.

Because of this belief that nudity is tied to both honesty and humility public nudity is far more acceptable though things like sex in a public place is still taboo as are things like streaking or skinny dipping (because it’s such an important expression streaking a football game would be seen by some as a frivolous demonstration of baring yourself to the world or as a sexual act depending on your motivation).

As a result of this sense of your naked body being an expression of yourself pubic hair and body hair is very important for expressing your personality. As a result Pubic hair especially becomes very important because that is the most intimate expression of self.

Building off of this court proceedings are typically conducted with the defendants in the nude (again to show that they have nothing to hide from judge or jury). In order to identify those who may wish to lie about their past or current crimes those who are convicted of crimes both male and female are shaved of their pubic hair for the duration of their sentences and depending on the severity of their crime they may be “marked” aka tattooed somewhere in that intimate area so that they will carry a remind of that transgression with them and it will be broadcast to anyone who sees them naked so they may truly know who that person is and their past so that they can accept or reject them as they are (this is where I am starting as a jumping off point).

If it gets confusing please ask questions in the comments or shoot me a message. I’ll pretty much approve any chapter as long as it fits the “mythos” so to speak and it’s within the rules.

Happy Writing and Reading!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)