More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

We know this is going to get bad, but how?

Storm

As Heather sat reading her book, she was completely unaware that a storm had moved above her head, and remained unaware until a drop of water hit her book, the page absorbing it. Heather looked up to see nothing but a dark grey sky, and realized how much colder it had gotten. The breeze had also picked up a considerable amount.

"Oh, my!" She muttered as she stood up. The rain began to pour much more frequently and with bigger drops. She tried to make her way back through the park the way she came, but the rain got in her eyes, and the wind whipped her dress about. None of this disoriented her, but merely slowed her down.

The rain had drenched the unprepared blonde. She was just thankful most of the people had already gone, and weren't witness to her troubles. She had reached the gate to the park, and went to exit when I sudden gust of wind threw her off balance. She grabbed onto the side gate as the wind picked up, blinding her with the rain.

Amid the meteorological chaos ensuing, Heather vaguely remembered a weather report warning of a tropical storm setting down uptown, but she was considerably further from there. Yet, it was hard to argue the evidence when she was in it.

Next thing she knew, the wind had picked up to point of picking her feet off the ground! She felt her saturated dress flap against her body as the wind whipped it. Her hands held tight onto the iron gaye, and she closed her eyes, trying to focus on not letting go. However, the wind and rain caused her dress to rip off her shoulders and fly off her body! Heather screamed as her body was exposed to the cold wind and piercing rain. She didn't wear a bra, so her breasts were wobbling as she hung onto the gate for dear life.

The wind and rain didn't relent, and her screams were friend or by the rushing wind and torrential downpour. The water quickly saturated her underwear, and her slick legs made it easy for them to be blown off her slim body. Feeling her last bit of modesty leave her body, she let go of the gate, and covered herself in the classic ENF pose: One arm across her breasts, and a hand between her legs.

With her hands preoccupied, the wind picked her up. She felt the of it moving her and screamed. The next thing she knew...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)